Studio for 2, Eppe-Sauvage
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Escape to the beautiful wilderness of the Parc National de l’Avesnois in our bright and luxurious Cottage! Located along the banks of the largest lake in Northern France and only 5 minutes from the lively centre of Valjoly, there is something for every traveller in this region. You will love:
- FREE Access to the Aquatica water park in town
- Living area with 1 Double or 2 Single sofa beds - let us know what you prefer!
- Full Kitchen - cook in-house!
- Gorgeous + Spacious Furnished Terrace
- Play Ping-Pong or Badminton in the Games Area on-site
- FREE Wi-Fi in the common areas, Paid Wi-Fi in-house
- Complimentary Outdoor Parking
- FREE Access to Aquatica - with pools, hot tubs and more!
- Hotel-style reception - enjoy a stress-free and relaxing vacation
- Various Adventure and Relaxation activities are available in this area
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Come and stay in our bright and sunny 25 m2 retreat - the perfect home base for your vacation in Northern France! Nestled into the National Park, you'll love to find peace and tranquillity along the banks of the Lac du Val Joly in our traditional wooden cottage. The town centre is only 5 minutes away by car, where you'll find excellent attractions, including the Aquatica water park, delicious restaurants, and trendy shops. Design your holiday exactly how you want it with the extra services available for purchase on arrival. We highly recommend that you enjoy a glass of your favourite wine on your private terrace!
The open-concept LIVING AREA is spacious and airy, featuring either 1 Double sofa bed or 2 Single sofa beds. Providing optimal flexibility, please let us know your bedding preferences upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you! At the end of the day, kick back on the cozy sofa and read a good book, or watch a movie on the TV for a charge. Just outside, you'll love your private and spacious furnished TERRACE.
Prepare meals in the Full KITCHEN, including a dishwasher, a microwave, ceramic hobs, a fridge/freezer, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Enjoy your meals around the lovely dining table with seating, or eat outside on the terrace. If you're wanting to cook within the comforts of your retreat, the Carrefour Contact can be found a 15-minute drive away!
Get ready for the day ahead in the 1 BATHROOM with bathtub. Please note that bedroom and bathroom linens are not provided, but are available on-site for an additional charge.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of services and amenities at the Residence Les Cottages de Valjoly, where this cottage is conveniently located! Play badminton, ping-pong or pétanque in the games area on-site. Keep in touch with friends and family with FREE Wi-Fi in the reception or enjoy Wi-Fi in-house for a charge. Arrange for breakfast service on-site to start your day off right! We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and there is FREE outdoor parking available for you. Please note that lake views are NOT guaranteed.
Upon your arrival, a tourist tax, and a fully-refundable damage deposit and cleaning deposit will be collected. Please also note that bed linen, towels, and cleaning services are NOT included. If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for a fee! Please request a pet-friendly cottage with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try to accommodate your pet. Guests should note that they are not allowed to swim in the lake.
Please note: although no two properties are exactly alike in décor and furniture layout, each exudes the warmth and comfort of a lovely vacation abode. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
While visiting, we highly recommend trying out some of the exciting activities available in this area, including sailing and kayaking! We also love the horseback riding trips and walks through the National Park. Take advantage of the FREE access to the Aquatica water park with a wave pool and indoor river (access to hammam and sauna NOT included). On a rainy day, take a road trip to visit Brussels, Lille or Reims, only a couple of hours away. At the end of a wonderful day, indulge in a delicious meal at Restaurant Le Carillon, a 5-minute drive away - the millefeuille au maroilles is highly recommended. In the mornings, we love the delicious coffee at Botteau Marie et Thiroux Cédric in town.
Bike storage (bring a lock)
In-house laundry services
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Keep clean with the laundry facilities available on-site for a charge
- Store your bike with the shared bike storage!
- Please specify your bedding preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
- Keep connected with friends and family with in-house Wi-Fi, payable on-site
- If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated on request for €5/day or €25/week
- Please note that a €0.55/person/night tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival, along with a fully-refundable €260 damage deposit and €28 to €112 cleaning deposit
- Please note that lake views are not guaranteed
- Guests should note that they are not allowed to swim in the lake
Design your holiday how you want it with these paid extras on-site:
- Breakfast delivery services - delicious croissants, pastries etc
- Bed linen and/or towel rental - kits available for €10/person
- TV services are available for €35/week or €7/day
- Pack kit for Babies
- All Cleaning services and Housekeeping