3 Bedroom Split-Level Holiday House, Fayence
Enjoy a luxurious stay in our bright and colourful split-level holiday house, only 3km from the centre of Fayence! You will feel like a local in the midst of the Var countryside, a short distance from classic colourful Varois villages. Other features you'll love:
- Master bedroom with 1 Double bed
- Two bedrooms with 2 Twin beds
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- Private Furnished Terrace - breathe the fresh air!
- FREE Air conditioning + Parking space
- Access to an Outdoor Pool + Hot Tub
- Shared games area with Tennis and Ping Pong!
- Indulge at the on-site restaurant
- Enjoy amazing homecooked food at Le 8, just an 8-minute drive away
- The medieval village of Tourrettes (a must-see!) is just a 10-minute drive away
Welcome to our sunny and spacious 74 m2 holiday house - your perfect escape in Var! Built in the style of a traditional village, you will love to stay in a high-end, private pedestrian complex with picturesque and colourful houses lining the streets. Everything you need to have a stress-free and relaxing vacation is provided for you, with an excellent spa on-site. We recommend that you sit out on your private terrace at the end of the day with a glass of your favourite wine!
Drift to sleep in the 3 BEDROOMS in our house. Two bedrooms upstairs each feature 2 Twin beds, and the master bedroom on the ground floor contains a Double bed. There is an additional Double sofa bed in the living room on the ground floor for extra guests.
Get ready for your day in the 2 BATHROOMS. Soak in the spa bathtub in the ground floor bathroom, while the upstairs bathroom contains a lovely shower. An additional HALF bathroom on the ground floor provides ample space for everyone. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with a FREE set of towels and bed linen!
Kick back on the comfortable sofa in the bright and open LIVING ROOM with A/C, and watch a movie on the TV (which may only offer French channels). Reconnect with loved ones back home using the Wi-Fi for an extra charge.
Prepare meals in the KITCHEN with microwave, ceramic hob, fridge, and dishwasher. Enjoy meals at the dining table or out on the furnished TERRACE in the garden area.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent services and amenities at the Residence Le Domaine de Fayence, where this house is conveniently located! Dive into the 600 m2 outdoor swimming pool in the summer months, while the kids play in the paddling pool (open mid-April to mid-September) or enjoy the FREE Kid's Clubs throughout the year. Soothe sore muscles in the shared hot tub before indulging in a tasty meal at the on-site restaurant. Stroll around the pedestrianized streets of the complex, complete with fountains and quaint village squares, or head to the beautiful nearby villages of Tourrettes, Caillan, and Montauroux. If you are wanting to head out on the town for dinner, our restaurant of choice is Le 8, which serves authentic, home-cooked food in a quaint and cozy atmosphere! We recommend bringing a car to explore the beautiful countryside, and there is a Free parking space available for you.
Please note that a tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected upon arrival. Though each unit is decorated to the same high standard, the photos are representative.
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate them for a fee.
In-house laundry services
Safe deposit box
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Tennis court (summer only)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Full size fridge/freezer
- Enjoy the 600 m2 outdoor swimming pool with a paddling pool, open from mid-April to mid-September
- Children's clubs and entertainment are offered at various times throughout the year
- Order a tasty meal at the Restaurant Du Domaine, right on-site!
- Pamper yourself at the spa centre with sauna, steam room and hydrotherapy pool. The spa is available for a charge between 30/06 to 31/08. During the rest of the year, enjoy free spa access!
- Change of bed linen and bathroom linen €8
- Please let us know if you'd like to bring your furry best friend along with you and we'll do our best to accommodate them for a small pet fee of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights
- Please note that a tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival
- Photos are representative and actual unit may differ