3 Bedroom Villa, Fayence
Enjoy a luxurious stay in our bright and cozy split-level villa, only 3km from the centre of Fayence! You will feel like a local in the midst of the Var countryside, a short distance from classic colourful Varois villages. Other features you'll love:
- Cozy Double bed in the master bedroom
- Two bedrooms with 2 Single beds
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- Dive into your Seasonal Private Pool!
- Wood burning fireplace + A/C
- Private Terrace + Garden area!
- Spa on-site
- Shared hot tub
- On-site restaurant
- Enjoy amazing homecooked food at Le 8, just an 8-minute drive away
- The medieval village of Tourrettes (a must-see!) is just a 10-minute drive away
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Our rental is located in a high-end, private complex, built in the style of a traditional village in Provence. Picturesque and colourful holiday houses line the streets, and you'll find everything you need to have a stress-free and relaxing vacation with a spa on-site.
This 88 m2 3 BEDROOM villa accommodates up to 8 guests. Upstairs, the master bedroom features a luxurious double bed, while the other two bedrooms contain 2 comfortable single beds each. On the ground floor, there is an additional double sofa bed in the living room.
There is a modern and spacious BATHROOM with bathtub or shower, and an additional toilet.
Cozy up in front of the WOOD-BURNING FIREPLACE in the bright, open-plan living room, and turn on the TV with DVD player. Fire up the stone barbeque outside, and prepare a delicious meal in the kitchen. Enjoy your meal at the dining table, or out on the furnished terrace.
Dive into your villa's PRIVATE OUTDOOR POOL with outdoor shower, and find tranquillity in the lush private garden.
If you are wanting to head out on the town for dinner, our restaurant of choice is Le 8, which serves authentic, home-cooked food in a quaint and cozy atmosphere!
Dive into the seasonal outdoor swimming pool or stroll around the pedestrianized streets of the complex, complete with fountains and quaint village squares. For those wanting adventure, we recommend visiting the beautiful nearby villages of Tourrettes, Caillan, and Montauroux. In Fayence, we suggest grabbing a delicious meal at Le 8, just an 8-minute drive away!
For Winter 2019 to 2020, our guests enjoy EXCLUSIVE Access to the Spa and Well-being centre, offering 4 relaxation programs starting from €49/person (pre-booking required, please enquire with our team upon booking!)
Please let us know if you'd like to bring your furry best friend along with you and we'll do our best to accommodate them for a small pet fee. A tourist tax will be collected upon arrival.
You can request for the beds to be made on arrival for €35 to €55, depending on the accommodation type. A full end of stay cleaning (except kitchenette) is available for €130 to €185.
Fireplace (wood burning)
In-house laundry services
Safe deposit box
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Tennis court (summer only)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Full size fridge/freezer
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
Enjoy all the privacy of a self-catering rental with the luxury of resort amenities.
- Pamper yourself at the spa centre with sauna, steam room and hydrotherapy pool. The spa is available for a charge between 30/06 to 31/08. During the rest of the year, enjoy free spa access!
- 2 tennis courts
- Multi-sport pitch
- Table tennis
- Boules pitch
- Sports equipment (subject to availability)
- 600 m2 outdoor swimming pool with a paddling pool open from mid-April to mid-September
- Shared hot tub
- Children's clubs offered at various times throughout the year
- Adult entertainment offered at various times throughout the year
- Free parking: 1 space/holiday house
- Bed linen and bathroom linen
- For short stays (1 night minimum), bed linen, towels, and end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) are included
Extras for an additional fee:
- On-site restaurant, Restaurant Du Domaine
- During high season the spa centre with a sauna, steam room and hydrotherapy pool with counter-currents: €9/adult, €5/child 10-11 years old
- Bed linen and bathroom linen included, change €8/set
- Cot or high-chair hire for children under 2 years: €5/day or €15/stay
- Baby kit hire (cot and high chair): €7/day or €25/stay. Please request upon booking.
- Hotel Service Options can be added at the same time as booking your accommodation including: beds made on arrival and/or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette)
- For Winter 2019 to 2020, our guests enjoy EXCLUSIVE Access to the Spa and Well-being centre, offering 4 relaxation programs starting from €49/person (pre-booking required, please enquire with our team upon booking!)
Please let us know if you'd like to bring your furry best friend along with you and we'll do our best to accommodate them for a small pet fee of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights.
A tourist tax will be collected upon arrival. Though each unit is decorated to the same high standard, the photos are representative.