4 Bedroom Villa, Fayence
Experience utmost luxury during your vacation, and stay at our rental that's only 3km from the centre of Fayence.
- Cozy double bed in the master bedroom
- Double bed in the second bedroom
- 2 twin beds in the third bedroom
- Bunk bed in the smaller fourth bedroom
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- PRIVATE POOL
- Spa On-site
- Wood burning fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Private Garden + furnished terrace
- Stone BBQ
- Shared hot tub
- On-site restaurant
- Enjoy amazing homecooked food at Le 8, just an 8-minute drive away
- The medieval village of Tourrettes (a must-see!) is just a 10-minute drive away
Our rental is located in a high-end, private complex, built in the style of a traditional village in Provence. Picturesque and colourful holiday houses line the streets, and you'll find everything you need to have a stress-free and relaxing vacation with a spa on-site.
This 120 m2 beautiful 4 BEDROOM villa accommodates up to 10 guests. Upstairs, two bedrooms feature 1 luxurious double bed each, the third bedroom contains 2 comfortable twin beds, and the fourth bedroom contains a bunk bed. On the ground floor, there is an additional double sofa bed in the living room.
There are 2 FULL BATHROOMS, one with a spa bath, and 4 water closets.
Cozy up in front of the WOOD-BURNING FIREPLACE in the bright, open-plan LIVING AREA, and turn on the TV with DVD player.
Fire up the stone BBQ outside, and prepare a delicious meal in the KITCHEN. Enjoy your meal at the dining table with seating for 10, or out on the FURNISHED TERRACE.
Dive into your villa's PRIVATE OUTDOOR POOL with outdoor shower, and find tranquillity in the lush private garden.
If you are wanting to head out on the town for dinner, our restaurant of choice is Le 8, which serves authentic, home-cooked food in a quaint and cozy atmosphere!
Dive into the seasonal outdoor swimming pool or stroll around the pedestrianized streets of the complex, complete with fountains and quaint village squares. For those wanting adventure, we recommend visiting the beautiful nearby villages of Tourrettes, Caillan, and Montauroux. In Fayence, we suggest grabbing a delicious meal at Le 8, just an 8-minute drive away!
Please let us know if you'd like to bring your furry best friend along with you and we'll do our best to accommodate them for a small pet fee. A tourist tax will be collected upon arrival. Though each unit is decorated to the same high standard, the photos are representative.
Fireplace (wood burning)
In-house laundry services
Safe deposit box
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Tennis court (summer only)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Full size fridge/freezer
Enjoy all the privacy of a self-catering rental with the luxury of resort amenities.
- Pamper yourself at the spa centre with sauna, steam room and hydrotherapy pool. The spa is available for a charge between 30/06 to 31/08. During the rest of the year, enjoy free spa access!
- 2 tennis courts
- Multi-sport pitch
- Table tennis
- Boules pitch
- Sports equipment (subject to availability)
- 600 m2 outdoor swimming pool with a paddling pool open from mid-April to mid-September
- Shared hot tub
- Children's clubs offered at various times throughout the year
- Adult entertainment offered at various times throughout the year
- Free parking: 1 space/holiday house
- Bed linen and towels are included (€8 each/change)
- For short stays (1 night minimum), bed linen, towels, and end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) are included
Extras for an additional fee:
- On-site restaurant, Restaurant Du Domaine
- During high season the spa centre with a sauna, steam room and hydrotherapy pool with counter-currents: €9/adult, €5/child 10-11 years old
- Change of bed linen and bathroom linen €8
- Cot or high-chair hire for children under 2 years: €5/day or €15/stay
- Baby kit hire (cot and high chair): €7/day or €25/stay. Please request upon booking.
- Hotel Service Options can be added at the same time as booking your accommodation including: beds made on arrival and/or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette)
Please let us know if you'd like to bring your furry best friend along with you and we'll do our best to accommodate them for a small pet fee of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights.
A tourist tax will be collected upon arrival. Though each unit is decorated to the same high standard, the photos are representative.