4 Bedroom Villa, Fayence
Our rental is located in a high-end, private complex, built in the style of a traditional village in Provence. Picturesque and colourful holiday houses line the streets, and you'll find everything you need to have a stress-free and relaxing vacation with a spa on-site.
This 120 m2 beautiful 4 BEDROOM villa accommodates up to 10 guests. Upstairs, two bedrooms feature 1 luxurious double bed each, the third bedroom contains 2 comfortable twin beds, and the fourth bedroom contains a bunk bed. On the ground floor, there is an additional double sofa bed in the living room.
There are 2 FULL BATHROOMS, one with a spa bath, and 4 water closets.
Cozy up in front of the WOOD-BURNING FIREPLACE in the bright, open-plan LIVING AREA, and turn on the TV with DVD player.
Fire up the stone BBQ outside, and prepare a delicious meal in the KITCHEN. Enjoy your meal at the dining table with seating for 10, or out on the FURNISHED TERRACE.
Dive into your villa's PRIVATE OUTDOOR POOL with outdoor shower, and find tranquillity in the lush private garden.
If you are wanting to head out on the town for dinner, our restaurant of choice is Le 8, which serves authentic, home-cooked food in a quaint and cozy atmosphere!
Dive into the seasonal outdoor swimming pool or stroll around the pedestrianized streets of the complex, complete with fountains and quaint village squares. For those wanting adventure, we recommend visiting the beautiful nearby villages of Tourrettes, Caillan, and Montauroux. In Fayence, we suggest grabbing a delicious meal at Le 8, just an 8-minute drive away!
Please let us know if you'd like to bring your furry best friend along with you and we'll do our best to accommodate them for a small pet fee. A tourist tax will be collected upon arrival. Though each unit is decorated to the same high standard, the photos are representative.
Fireplace (wood burning)
In-house laundry services
Safe deposit box
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Tennis court (summer only)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Full size fridge/freezer
Detailed room description
Bedrooms: In this 4 bedroom villa, two bedrooms feature a luxurious double bed each, the third bedroom contains 2 comfortable twin beds, and the fourth bedroom contains a bunk bed. In the living area on the ground floor, there is an additional double sofa bed.
Bathrooms: Upstairs, there are three full bathrooms, one of which contains a lovely spa bath. On the ground floor, there is an additional toilet.
Living Room: In the bright and open-plan living area, there is a wood-burning fireplace, comfortable sofas, and a TV (which may only offer French channels) with DVD player. Wi-Fi and laundry facilities are available in this villa.
Kitchen: The fitted kitchenette contains a dishwasher, a ceramic hob, a fridge, and a microwave. Enjoy meals around the dining table with seating for 10.
Outside/Amenities: This villa offers a furnished terrace with a stone barbeque, a private garden, and a private unheated outdoor pool with outdoor toilet and shower. It is located in the Les Hameaux de la Calade neighborhood. Excellent on-site amenities include a spa centre, a sauna and steam room, 2 tennis courts, a boules pitch, a multi-sport pitch, and table tennis. For your convenience, outdoor parking is available on-site, as well as cot or high chair hire, and baby kits (please advise upon booking). Arrange for the fridge to be fully stocked with essentials, or for a greeting pack to be delivered upon arrival. This residence is near the lively Fayence village, and a short drive from Tourettes, Caillan and Montauroux.
Standard Occupancy: 8 guests
Maximum Occupancy: 10 guests
Enjoy all the privacy of a self-catering rental with the luxury of resort amenities.
- FREE spa access: Well-being suite with sauna, steam room, hydrotherepy pool and counter-current rapids. Children must be 10 years or older an accompanied by an adult. Let us know if a child will be using spa facilities at the time of booking
- 2 tennis courts
- Multi-sport pitch
- Table tennis
- Boules pitch
- Sports equipment (subject to availability)
- 600 m2 outdoor swimming pool with a paddling pool open from mid-April to mid-September
- Shared hot tub
- Children's clubs offered at various times throughout the year
- Adult entertainment offered at various times throughout the year
- Free parking: 1 space/holiday house
- Bed linen and bathroom linen
- For short stays (1 night minimum), bed linen, towels, and end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) are included
Extras for an additional fee:
- On-site restaurant, Restaurant Du Domaine
- Open from 30/6 to 1/9 Spa centre with sauna, steam room and hydrotherapy pool with counter-currents: €9/adult, €5/child 10-11 years old
- Change of bed linen and bathroom linen €8
- Cot or high-chair hire for children under 2 years: €5/day or €15/stay
- Baby kit hire (cot and high chair): €7/day or €25/stay. Please request upon booking.
- Hotel Service Options can be added at the same time as booking your accommodation including: beds made on arrival and/or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette)
Please let us know if you'd like to bring your furry best friend along with you and we'll do our best to accommodate them for a small pet fee of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights.
A tourist tax will be collected upon arrival. Though each unit is decorated to the same high standard, the photos are representative.