2 Bedroom Apartment for 7, Flaine
If you love winter sports, you'll love staying in our apartment, close to great downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and a beautiful snowpark. You’ll also have the chance to take the cable car to the Grandes Platières and enjoy the panorama of Mont Blanc. When you’re not out adventuring, try out the local shops and restaurants. Other features we think you’ll love:
- 2 Bedrooms, each with either a Double bed or 2 Single beds - let us know what you prefer!
- Double sofa bed + Single sofa bed in the living area
- Make a meal in your full kitchen
- Enjoy the views from your balcony or terrace (sizes vary)
- Easy access to the Grands Vans and the Slopes
- Relax in the outdoor hot tub or sauna on-site
- Access to a lovely indoor pool
- Keep your skis safe by putting them in the on-site ski storage
- FREE Outdoor Parking + Paid Parking
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
There are few things more enjoyable than a great winter vacation. Start your next ski vacation off right by booking a stay in our lovely 45 sq. m ski-in/ski-out apartment in France! Our guests enjoy easy access to a variety of exciting activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowmobile rides, helicopter flights, and a snowpark. Exhausted from your adventures? Be sure to take the cable car to the Grandes Platières – the panoramic view of Mont Blanc is terrific. If you still have energy to burn, be sure to go for a swim in the indoor pool on-site. We highly recommend that you enjoy the fresh air from your private balcony or terrace after a day on the slopes!
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our 45m2 unit, each of which has either a Double bed or 2 Single beds. Providing optimal flexibility, if you have a preference as to your bedding arrangement, please let us know when booking and we'll try our best to accommodate you. There's also a Double sofa bed and a Single sofa bed in the living room for extra guests or the kids.
Tired and sweaty after a long day on the slopes? Wash off in our 1 BATHROOM. An additional Shower Room provides ample space for your group. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with a FREE set of towels and bed linen.
Relax in the cozy LIVING AREA. Be sure to kick up your feet and enjoy something on television for an additional charge of €7/day or €35/week, or burrow into your favourite book. If you’d like to reconnect with Wi-Fi, you can either use it for free at the reception, or you can access it in your unit for an additional charge. Not relaxed enough? Then head to the outdoor hot tub or the sauna. Just outside, you'll find your private balcony/terrace! Balcony sizes range from 65 sq.ft to 484 sq.ft.
Cook up a meal in the full KITCHEN, which features a ceramic hob, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, and a toaster. If you need some caffeine to kickstart your morning, we’ve got you covered: our unit comes with a coffeemaker. Need to pick up groceries? Drive over to Sherpa Supermarché Flaine.
When you arrive at Résidence Les Terrasses de Veret, take advantage of the free outdoor parking or park indoors for an additional fee. Enjoy the on-site ski storage after a great day outside, before diving into the indoor pool on-site. Warm up in the hot tub or sauna to soothe your sore muscles. Upon your arrival, you’ll also be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit and a cleaning deposit, along with a small daily Holiday Tax.
If you’d like to bring a pet, let us know when booking and we’ll do our best to accommodate them for a small nightly fee. Please note that your balcony configuration and view may vary.
If you don’t feel like cooking, you’ll be happy to hear that there are 2 amazing restaurants in walking distance. Le Diamant Noir is the place to go for cocktails and Sabaudia has delicious family cooking. If you don’t feel like travelling with your ski equipment, you can rent some from Flaine Ski Rental, which is also within walking distance. This area is known to have some of the best snow cover in the French Alps, so be sure to take advantage of the expansive Domaine Grand Massif with access to Samoëns, Morillon, Les Carroz et Sixt- fer -à-Cheval. Best of all, there's lift access just across from the residence that will directly connect you to Flaine-Forum in the centre of the resort.
TV in common area
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Be sure to book a trip on the cable car to the Grandes Platières, which will give you a panoramic view of Mont Blanc
- Enjoy some of the best snow cover in the French Alps!
- There are over 265km of slopes for you to enjoy
- Learn to ski at the ski school, Ski de Flaine, just a 9 minute walk away
- Please specify your bedding preferences with our team upon booking
- When you arrive, you’ll be asked to provide a damage deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of between €56 and €140, depending on the size of the accommodation
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.50/night per person
- If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate you for €5/night or €25/week
- Covered parking is available for €9/day or €49/week
- TV is available for €7/day or €35/week