Standard Studio, Font Romeu
** Please note that public areas and amenities may be closed due to social distancing measures related to COVID-19. There may also be requirements to wear protective masks in public areas. We encourage all guests to verify if any travel restrictions regarding essential or non-essential travel are in effect at the time of your booking. We will remove this notice once we are comfortable these restrictions are lifted. **
Near the resort centre, our studio offers easy access to shops, restaurants and ski gondolas. Offering a semi-covered pool, ski storage, and more, this rental is perfect for those who want to enjoy the mountains on a budget.
- Cozy studio with 2 Single pull-out beds
- On-site laundry available
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Coffee maker
- Ski storage
- Shared semi-covered pool
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
- Ski bus stop outside the residence leading to the cable car available in mornings and at the end of the afternoon
- Free guided hikes in July and August for guests staying over 7 nights
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
We can't wait to host you in our space! Located at the heart of the Regional Natural Park of the Catalan Pyrenees, Font Romeu is the sunniest ski resort in France. When you're not skiing, go snowshoeing or for a dog-sledding adventure. During the summer, go for a hike or try your hand at paragliding, archery, or tennis. This sunny destination is the ideal place for your mountain holiday during any season.
Our cozy STUDIO features 2 Single pull-out beds. After skiing, retreat to our cozy space and catch a local show on the TV. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. Bathroom linens are available on request for €8/kit. On-site laundry machines are available for an additional charge.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, a kettle, and a toaster. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Residence Mille Soleils where our 22m2 space is conveniently located. These include on-site ski storage and the shared indoor/outdoor pool (closed on Saturdays), the heated half-covered pool (11m x3.5m) open from May to September, and the outdoor unheated pool that includes a heated outdoor paddling pool, open from July to beginning of September.
If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily tourist tax charged per person, and a small daily eco-tax charged per person. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €35/stay/animal. You must have proof of vaccinations. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning may be available on request from €62/apartment.
An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and drivers licenses are not valid.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is La Chaumière, just a 3 minute drive away! Take in the historic architecture of the church of Église Saint-Martin d'Odeillo, just a 6-minute drive away. For something fun for the kids, we suggest checking out the Cambre d’Aze educational farm.
For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advance!
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Dive into the semi-covered pool (closed on Saturdays)
- The heated half-covered pool is open from May to September
- The unheated outdoor pool is open from July to September
- Kits containing towels and bathroom linens are available for €8/kit
- An end of stay cleaning is available upon request for €62
- Wi-Fi is available upon request for €8/day or €20/week
- Baby equipment (folding cot, booster chair, bath) is available for €25/stay or €8/day. Prebooking is required, so let us know if you'll require baby equipment
- 1 Wi-Fi connection for 2 devices is available for €8/day, €20/week, or €30/2 weeks. Request a Wi-Fi familypack (4 connections) for €35/week
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person, a small daily eco tax per person, and a €300 damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
- If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €60/stay/animal or €12/day/animal. You must supply proof of vaccinations and dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds