1 Bedroom for 6 - Garden/Pool View, Fouesnant
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
We can't wait to host you in our comfortable 1 bedroom apartment. Enjoy the perfect holiday near the coastline in Brittany and admire the beautiful view and the clear blue waters while taking a stroll along the beaches. Spend time with your group and visit the historical monuments, like the menhirs, or check out the Glénan archipelago.
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- Great value! Separate sleeping area with 1 Bunk bed
- Sofa bed for additional guests
- Pool or garden view!
- Complimentary toiletries
- On-site laundry available
- Cable television
- Wi-Fi at the reception
- Cook a meal in your KITCHEN
- Coffee maker
- Outdoor pool - open in the summer
- FREE outdoor parking on-site!
Pack your bags and relax in Fouesnant while enjoying the view of the garden or pool from the comfort of our cozy 38m2 apartment! Your perfect holiday starts in this delightful town in Brittany and provides access to gorgeous beaches, a wild coastline that stretches more than 17km long, and historical monuments. Relax on the beach and soak up some sun or spend some discovering some of the beautiful hiking trails when you're not visiting the Glénan archipelago! In the evening, taste some of the delicious local cuisine, Brittany is famous for its crêpes and cider. Our lovely space comfortably accommodates 4, but can sleep up to 6!
Our apartment has 1 BEDROOM with 1 Double bed. There is also a separate sleeping alcove, which features 1 Bunk bed. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. Bed linens are included!
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM with a bathtub and a separate WC. Please note that bathroom linens are not provided, but are available on-site for €9/kit. We provide you with and complimentary toiletries. On-site laundry machines are available for an additional charge.
After exploring the area, retreat to our bright LIVING SPACE. Curl up and enjoy your favourite shows on our flat-screen TV. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. Wi-Fi is available for free at the reception. Tidy up your space using the cleaning kit!
In the KITCHEN you'll find hotplates, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a kettle, cooking utensils, and a toaster. You can enjoy all of your meals in the dining area. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. Bakery service is available upon request for an additional charge!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Le Domaine des Glénan where our apartment is conveniently located, including the shared heated outdoor pool (which is open from mid-May to September). If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €10/night and €46/week. The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for an additional fee between €60 and €80.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite restaurants are La Casa Pépé, a 4-minute walk away, Bar Crêperie De Kervastard, and La Boîte à Sardine, both only 1 minute away! Pick up your groceries at Coccimarket Beg Meil, an 8-minute walk away. Go for a stroll along the water at La Cale de Bed Meil, 3 minutes away from the property!
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Full size fridge/freezer
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
- FREE Wi-Fi at the reception
- The shared outdoor pool is open from mid-May until the end of September from 9:30 am until 7:30 am
- A cleaning kit is provided for free
- Bed linens are included! A fresh set of bed linens are available for €12/kit
- Bathroom linens are available for €9/kit
- Beds made upon arrival is €10/bed
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €10/night or €46/week
- Baby beds are available upon reservation for €26/week or €6/day and baby chairs are available for €9/week or €2/day
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Early check-in (starting from 11 am) may be available for €75/apartment (subject to availability)
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen) will be provided for an additional fee between €60 and €80