Studio Alcove Apartment for 4, Gassin
Our charming rental overlooks the Gulf of St. Tropez and is only 400m from the sea, a 15-minute walk from the center of St. Tropez, and a 10-minute walk from the famous Plage de la Bouillabaisse. There is something for everyone here - read on for our recommendations. Other features you'll love:
- Cozy studio with Bunks in an Alcove
- Sofa bed in the living room
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Small Private Terrace or Balcony
- Wi-Fi Available
- Tennis court on-site
- Access to a Seasonal Outdoor pool
- Secure Outdoor parking available
- Guest services team available on-site to ensure you have a stress-free stay!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Just a short drive from St. Tropez, Gassin is a lovely little village located at the top of a hill. Close to all shops and restaurants which are accessible by beautiful, narrow streets, Gassin is a quiet and relaxing location away from the bustle of the French Riviera. At the end of a wonderful day, return to your cozy and charming 30m2 studio and breathe the air on your balcony or terrace - it is decorated in the typical Provence style which you're sure to love.
Our cozy Studio features Bunk beds in the alcove and you'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM. Travelling light? You can rent bathroom linen for €8/set.
After a day of lounging around the outdoor pool, retreat to our LIVING AREA with a comfortable sofa to unwind and watch TV for €8/day, €42/week, or €5/day if staying longer than a week. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the Wi-Fi for an additional fee. Craving fresh air? Step out onto the small private balcony or terrace and breathe the fresh air.
Whip up a meal in our contemporary KITCHENETTE, which features a microwave, a ceramic hob and an extractor hood. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker! Enjoy your food at the dining table with seating.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Residence Caesar Domus, where our property is conveniently located. On hot summer days, take a refreshing dip in the beautiful outdoor pool (open from mid-April to end September, 10am to 7pm) or enjoy the on-site tennis court. Spill something on your favourite shirt? Don't worry -- there are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site. If you are travelling with a vehicle, complimentary secure outdoor parking is offered for your convenience.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional fee.
Please note that a tourist tax, an eco-tax and a damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival. An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid). Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €60/apartment.
If you're travelling by car, we suggest taking a little 20-minute drive over to Cap Camarat where you'll find yourself immersed in nature with stunning sea views. History buffs will love taking a 10-minute drive to explore the historic Citadelle de Saint-Tropez. The Citadelle overlooks St. Tropez and the Mediterranean Sea, and the views from the top are amazing. If you don't feel like cooking breakfast, take an 8-minute stroll over to the Le Pain d'Antan bakery.
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Tennis court (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Take advantage of the lovely outdoor pool, open from mid-April to end September, 10am to 7pm
- Make a reservation to play on the Tennis Court
- For long stays of 7+ nights, rent bathroom linen for €8/set
- The TV is available for €8/day, €42/week, or €5/day if staying longer than a week, and may only offer French channels
- Wi-Fi is available for €8/day €20/week, or €30/2 weeks
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €10/pet/night or €50/week. Please let us know if you'd like to bring your pet with you and we'll try our best to accommodate them
- An end of stay cleaning may be provided for an additional fee of €60/apartment
- ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a drivers license is not valid
- Please note that a tourist tax, an eco tax, and damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival