Guest Rooms (4 Night Package), Haida Gwaii
4 Night Package
You’ll enjoy your introduction to the magic of Haida Gwaii from the comfort of the fly-in access floating of Ocean House, and the lodge's many luxurious amenities. The lodge features picturesque water views with private facilities, delicious west coast inspired meals and a full-service spa for your relaxation. Along with a comfortable stay in newly renovated rooms, as part of the offered packages, spectacular adventures and activities that embrace the culture of the Haida people have been included, allowing you to explore the untouched archipelago of Haida Gwaii. These can include an alpine adventure, guided rainforest trek, helicopter tour, West Coast explorer tour, Sgang Gwayy tour, and more.
Complimentary continental breakfast
Fireplace (gas or electric)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Detailed room description
- Return air from Vancouver, BC to Sandpit (Haida Gwaii), BC
- Helicopter transfers to and from Ocean House
- 4 night accomodation, double occupancy room with private ensuite washroom
- Daily means and snacks
- Non-alcoholic beverages, complimentary wine with dinners
- Welcome gift, complementary aperitif and orientation and Cultural Ambassador
- Use of hot tub, kayaks and stand-up paddle boards
- Onsite Cultural Interpreter and Resident Artist
- Local ground and water transfers
- Spa/massafe treatment available on-site (extra charges may apply)
- Please inquire with us about lower rates for children aged 9-13!
- Please note that a 25lb (combined) baggage weight restriction applies to guests joining us at the Ocean House.
- Ocean House at Stads K'uns GawGa is only accessible by air (via our packages departing from Vancouver BC).
- If you are arranging a flight connection, be sure to book your flight at least 3 hours after your scheduled arrival time.
- There are a number of logistical and weather-related factors that can make travel to Haida Gwaii challenging; therefore, it is highly recommended that our guests purchase trip cancellation insurance.