2 Bedroom Suite for 6, Hallandale Beach
Your next trip to Florida starts with a stay in our stunning condo! Step out onto either of your 2 private oversized balconies and have a cocktail at sunset before hitting the town! Our condo has many amenities you’re sure to love, including:
- 1 Bedroom with a King bed
- 1 Bedroom with 2 Full beds
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Beach access
- FREE Wi-Fi
- In-suite washer and dryer
- Access to the state-of-the-art fitness center
- Gorgeous INFINITY EDGE POOL with views of the waterway
- Housekeeping service and on-site guest service team
- Valet parking available
- Shuttle to the beach
The sound of the ocean and gorgeous sunlight will wake you each morning when you stay in our lovely suite! Our condo features contemporary Italian furnishings and floor-to-ceiling windows. You’ll love sipping on a cocktail while enjoying the stunning Florida sun.
Our condo has 2 BEDROOMS. The master has a luxurious King bed and the second bedroom has 2 Full beds.
Get ready in our 2 BATHROOMS. We provide you with a hairdryer and towels. You can keep your clothes clean with the in-suite washer and dryer.
After relaxing on the beach, retreat to our modern LIVING SPACE, turn on the Smart LED Television and unwind. In the early evening, step out onto either of your 2 PRIVATE OVERSIZED BALCONIES and enjoy the fresh air. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi.
The KITCHEN is fully equipped with a stove, an oven, a microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, cooking utensils, dishes, and a toaster. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. When you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a meal at the on-site Bistro & Bar, which serves up tasty dishes featuring fresh local ingredients and expertly crafted cocktails.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Beachwalk Resort where our 1,095 sq. ft. condo is conveniently located. These include fitness centre access, daily housekeeping service, and the shared outdoor pool. Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay.
Valet parking is available on-site for $26.50/night. When you need to pick up your car, you can simply text the valet and it will be ready for you when you arrive. The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of $100/day. There is a resort fee of $25/day (plus tax) which covers beach transportation, beach chairs, towels, and umbrellas, unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi, and access to the 24-hour fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment.
If you’re hungry, walk over to Padrino’s, a family-run hub for homestyle Cuban food. Those who want a show with their dinner can book a table at Tatiana Club & Restaurant, which offers high-end Russian fare and a cabaret-style show. Of course, you’ll want to spend most of your time at the nearby Hollywood Beach!
Housekeeping (every few days)
Safe deposit box
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (year round)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Work on your tan while lounging by the outdoor pool
- Please note that a hold of $100/day will be placed on your credit card as a security deposit
- There is a resort fee of $25/day (plus tax, per suite) which covers the beach shuttle, beach chairs and towels, Wi-Fi, and access to the 24-hour fitness center
- Valet parking is available on-site for $26.50/night
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
- Please note that views may vary