Partial Ocean View Guestroom with King, Huntington Beach
This is your IDEAL beachfront vacation getaway, it's perfect if you want a little romance or if you just need to relax and soak up some rays. After a day spent on the beach, return to the lovely 379-396 sq.ft. partial ocean view guestroom with king sized bed, and soak in the views of the city and the ocean from your private balcony. Relax in the luxurious king bed with custom Frette linens and turn on the 48” LED TV, with upgraded movie entertainment systems. The modern and spacious bathroom features a glorious walk-in shower, Fresh brand bath products and Frette bath linens. In the mornings, have a tasty cup of tea or brew a delicious coffee in the Keurig coffeemaker. Business travellers will appreciate the spacious workspace with ergonomic chair.
At the resort, relax at Aarna spa, gather with friends and have a delicious meal at the hotel's signature restaurant. Head upstairs to the Treehouse Bar overlooking the Pacific Ocean and enjoy a refreshing cocktail with views of Huntington Beach and an epic sunset. In the mornings, enjoy a delicious cup of coffee at Blend Cafe. Stretch your muscles at the state-of-the-art, fully-equipped fitness centre. An array of wellness programs are available on-site including yoga, meditation, and fitness classes. Experience the beauty of the pristine resort pools and hot tub with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. For added comfort and luxury, reserve a private cabana and spend the day wrapped in comfort, calm and attentive service.
Please note that a tourism tax and a resort fee will be collected by the resort upon arrival. If you are interested in bringing your pet with you, please enquire as to the availability of pet-friendly units. Please note that we have a number of different rooms for this listing and that decor, views, and bedding configurations may vary. The resort fee includes Wi-Fi throughout resort for unlimited devices, one bottle of Trinitas Wine per room per stay, in-room coffee and tea service with Keurig machines, access to thousands of online newspapers and magazines via Press Reader, and use of Hotel’s surfboard storage, beach cruisers, beach chairs, umbrellas, and beach towels.
TV in common area
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Detailed room description
Bathroom: There is a modern and spacious bathroom featuring a glorious walk-in shower, Fresh brand bath products and Frette bath linens.
Living Room: The bright and spacious living area contains a luxurious king bed with Frette linens, and a 48” LED TV, with upgraded movie entertainment systems. There is a spacious workspace for business travellers. For an extra charge, enjoy Wi-Fi for unlimited devices.
Outside/Amenities: This apartment features views of the city and the Pacific Ocean from a private balcony. Excellent on-site amenities include Aarna spa, Tanner’s Restaurant, the Treehouse Bar, the Blend Cafe, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, and a couple of pools and a hot tub. For added comfort and luxury, reserve a private cabana! The resort is ideally located along the coastline of Huntington Beach, just steps from the Huntington Beach pier, in the heart of a vibrant and emerging community.
Standard Occupancy: 2 guests.
Maximum Occupancy: 2 guests.
- Make sure to visit the open-air marketplace in downtown Huntington Beach on Tuesdays
- This resort is ideally located in on the beachfront in Huntington Beach, California
- Photos are representative and actual unit may differ
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of $150 USD/stay, please enquire about availability of pet-friendly units
- This apartment features a private balcony with views of the city and the Pacific Ocean
- There is also a spacious work space with ergonomic chair
- Enjoy Wi-Fi throughout resort, one bottle of Trinitas Wine per room, in-room coffee and tea service, and use of Hotel’s surfboard storage, beach cruisers, beach chairs, umbrellas, and beach towels, all included in the mandatory daily resort fee of $35, which will be charged by the resort upon arrival. A tourism tax will also be charged