T2 for 4, Ile d'Oléron
Feel right at home in our bright and cozy character house by the sea on the Ile d'Oléron! We think you'll LOVE the location of our comfortable and sunny 320 sq.ft. retreat near Dolus d'Oléron - the perfect home base in this gorgeous area. Grab a bike and cycle along the lovely bike paths all the way to the beach to appreciate stunning views of the Atlantic. Drive 5-minutes into town for delicious restaurants, exciting attractions and fun activities. There is something for everyone in the area, read on for our recommendations!
There is 1 BEDROOM featuring a cozy Double bed. An additional Double sofa bed in the living room is perfect for extra guests or the kids. Enjoy this EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Bedding is supplied!
Get ready for your day outside in the 1 BATHROOM with bathtub. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with towel rental on-site for a fee.
The inviting LIVING AREA features classic Oléronaise-style decor. You will love to sit back and read a good book on the comfy sofa, or arrange for paid TV services on-site. Stay connected with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi in the lounge, or purchase Wi-Fi for your room.
Prepare meals in the equipped KITCHENETTE with cooking hobs, a dishwasher, a fridge, a toaster, a microwave, and a coffee machine for your convenience. Share your meals at the dining table. If you want to cook at home, stock up on groceries at the Intermarché Hyper et Drive, a 5-minute drive away.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of wonderful amenities and services at the Residence La Cascade, where this duplex or gound-level house is conveniently located. Make sure to cool off in the 2 gorgeous outdoor pools on a hot summer day. Keep up your gym routine at the equipped fitness centre, and then soothe your muscles in the sauna or hot tub. We recommend bringing a car to explore this serene and peaceful island region - there is FREE private parking on-site.
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please do let us know upon booking as they may be accommodated for a small pet fee. Please note that a small tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival.
During your stay on the Ile d'Oléron, we highly recommend heading to the natural reserve where a large variety of beautiful birds have taken refuge. For our adventurers, take advantage of the excellent surfing and kite-surfing on the Atlantic. Explore the gorgeous Island by bike or on foot, as there are many trails to follow, or take a day trip to La Rochelle or Bordeaux. After a wonderful day at the beach, make sure to indulge in a plate of fresh mussles or oysters at Chez Mamelou - we love the barbecued mussles! In the mornings, grab a morning coffee and croissant at the Boulangerie Le Pain de L'Ile, just a short walk away.
In-house laundry services
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Detailed room description
- Splash around in the 2 outdoor pools and kiddie pool during the summer
- Share laughs in the games area with Ping-Pong tables
- Keep clean with the paid laundry facilities available on-site
- Spend some time with your group, or fellow travellers in the shared lounge
- Arrange for Wi-Fi in your room for €16/week/connection or €27/family pack
- TV services are available for €42
- A full end of stay housekeeping is available for purchase for €59
- Towel rental is available for rent for €10/person
- A small number of these properties accept pets for a charge of €38 per stay (up to a max of 1 pet/accommodation). Please inform our team upon booking if you'd like to bring your pet along. First and second category dogs are not permitted.
- Upon your arrival, a tourist tax of €1.35/night/person will be collected, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit