1 Bedroom Condo for 4, Ile d'Oléron
Our rental is in an awesome location just 300m from the sea and 400m from the nearest shops. Located in a pretty residential complex consisting of terraced houses built in the architectural style of fishermen's houses in the region, you'll find this to be the perfect location to experience warm sunshine, beaches, and forests on L'Ile d'Oleron.
- Bedroom/Mezzanine with a Double bed
- Double sofa bed in the living area
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Private Garden area
- Wi-Fi Available
- Indoor Parking on request
- Access to a Seasonal Outdoor Pool
- Bike Rental on-site during the summer
- Guest services team available to ensure you have a stress-free stay
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
The Ile d'Oléron is the largest French island along the Atlantic Coast! Its beautiful, unspoiled beaches, dense forests, and marshes thriving with rich flora and fauna make this island ideal for families and nature lovers. Its pleasant, sunny climate lends itself to relaxing holidays with many activities available near your holiday rental! If you're a fan of the water, try sailing, windsurfing or fishing. If you don't have sea legs, go golfing or for a hike. There are also 100km of cycle paths in the area!
Our cozy 39m2 1 BEDROOM rental features a bedroom or mezzanine with a Double bed. There is a Double Sofa bed in the living room for additional guests.
Prepare for the day in the 1 BATHROOM. Travelling light? You can rent towels on-site for €8/set. Bed linen is INCLUDED, but a change of bed linen costs extra.
After a day exploring the coast, retreat to our cozy and charming LIVING AREA. Catch your favourite French shows and movies on the TV from €8/day. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the Wi-Fi for an additional fee. Step outside into your private garden area and breathe the fresh air.
Whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features a ceramic hob, a microwave, a fridge, and a dishwasher for easy cleanup. You can enjoy all of your meals in our open-plan DINING AREA. Spill something on your favourite shirt? There are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Residence Le Village des Amareyeurs, where our property is conveniently located. This residence has a beautiful outdoor pool, open from mid April to mid September. Bike rentals are also available on-site during the summer months, so you can easily explore all of the cycle paths in the area! Please let us know if you'll be bringing a vehicle with you. Indoor parking is available, but pre booking is required.
Please note that a tourist tax and damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them. An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid). Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €60/unit, or a cleaning kit may be available for €6.
Spend a lovely afternoon in the sunshine on a golf course at Golf Club d'Oléron! Don't forget to visit the Chateau d'Oleron for a taste of architecture; this rustic monument has a truly ancient feel to it. To experience more of the area, take a boat trip to Fort Boyard where they film a game show of the same name.
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Dive into the outdoor pool, open from mid April to mid September
- Rent bikes on-site during the summer
- Please let us know if you'll be bringing a vehicle with you. Indoor parking is available, but pre booking is required!
- The TV may only offer French channels and costs €8/day, €42/week or €5/day if you're staying longer than 1 week
- Wi-Fi is available for €8/day, €20/week, or €30/2 weeks
- Bed linen is INCLUDED but a change of bed linen costs €12/change
- A towel kit is available for €8/set
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to depature, or an end of stay cleaning is available from €60. Cleaning kits are available for €6.
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €10/pet/night or €50/pet for 6+ nights. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed. Please let us know if you'd like to bring your pet along with you
- Please note that a tourist tax, eco tax, and damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival
- ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a drivers license is not valid.