2 Bedroom + Mezzanine Chalet, Isola
Enjoy the best location in the Southern French Alps from our spacious and rustic chalet in Isola 2000! You’ll enjoy the exceptional snow cover and the warmth of the Mediterranean sun. Our lovely ski-in/ski-out chalet is only 0.3km from the lifts, and a 10-minute walk from a variety of wonderful restaurants, shops, and bars. Other features we think you’ll love:
- Master bedroom with a Double bed and a flat-screen TV
- 2 Twin beds in the second bedroom
- Great value - Mezzanine with a Double bed acts like an additional bedroom!
- Enjoy some fresh air on your balcony or patio
- Cook up a meal in your FULL Kitchen
- Complimentary outdoor parking
- Convenient in-suite Washer and Dryer
- Try night-skiing on any of the 45 marked pistes
- Take advantage of the morning bakery service for an additional fee
Come and stay in Isola 2000 and ski the world-famous pistes just outside your door! Known for the warmth of the beautiful Mediterranean sun, and the incredible snow cover, this region has something for every kind of traveller. While you’re nestled in the heart of the Southern Alps, you’ll have access to 120km of excellent pistes. Can’t get enough skiing done during the day? Then try night skiing on any of the 45 marked trails. You will love to return to our cozy and rustic mountain chalet with traditional wood construction and cozy furnishings. Sit out on your spacious balcony/terrace with a glass of your favourite wine at the end of the day and take in the views!
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our 75m2 unit on the ground floor of our chalet. The master bedroom features a Double bed, and the second bedroom contains 2 Twin beds. Our chalet also has a spacious mezzanine with a Double bed that overlooks the living area. As an added bonus, enjoy your beds made on arrival!
Get some dirt on your skin during your outdoor adventures? Wash off in our chalet’s 2 BATHROOMS. Take a soothing bath in the bathtub, or wash off in the luxe Italian shower. We've got you covered with bed linen and towels supplied! Keep clean with your in-suite washer and dryer.
In the LIVING AREA, you’ll find comfy couches and a flat-screen television. If you don’t feel like watching TV, we’d recommend you step out onto your balcony/terrace and take in the view, or flip through the pages of your favourite book. Perhaps split a bottle of wine with your friends or family!
When you’re hungry, take advantage of our chalet’s KITCHEN, which features a stove, an oven, a refrigerator and freezer, a dishwasher, a microwave, and a toaster. If you need some coffee to kick-start your day, don’t worry: we’ve got you covered with our coffeemaker. Don’t feel like making breakfast? Take advantage of the bakery delivery service for an additional fee. If you want to cook in the comforts of your chalet, the Sherpa Alimentation is only a 5-minute drive away.
Upon arrival at Le Chalet Orchidée, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit, a damage deposit, and a small daily Holiday Tax. There is complimentary outdoor parking available for you on-site, though you will love to be only a 5-minute walk from the shuttle. If you’re planning to bring your favourite furry friend, please let us know in advance and we may be able to accommodate you for a small pet fee.
Hungry, but don't want to cook? Check out Le Vieux Chalet, which is a 5-minute drive from your chalet. We'd also recommend L'Avalanche, which isn't much further. The place tends to fill up quickly in the winter, so we'd recommend making a reservation prior to heading over. If you want some groceries but don't feel like shopping, you can order grocery delivery from the Sherpa Alimentation St. Pierre.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- One of the best parts about skiing here? The Mediterranean sun keeps you warm while you cruise down the pistes
- Try night-skiing on any of the 45 marked trails
- Our central location means you’re only a 5-minute walk from the shuttle
- If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €5/night or €25/week, please inform our team upon booking!
- Firewood is available for purchase on-site for €30/bag
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit of €750 and a cleaning deposit of €144
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.50/person, per night