3 Bedroom Chalet for 10, Isola
Every morning, before you take on the pristine ski trails of Isola 2000, relax in our rustic chalet and take in the panoramic view of the Mercantour Regional Park. Explore the beginner-friendly ski trails or take on the challenges of the backcountry. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, check out the delicious food at the nearby restaurants and pubs. Other features we think you’ll love:
- Great Value - Mezzanine is almost a fourth bedroom!
- Two bedrooms with either a Double bed or 2 Twin beds - let us know what you prefer
- 2 Twin beds in the third bedroom
- Cozy Mezzanine with a Double sofa bed or 2 Twin sofa beds
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- Stay warm and cozy by curling up next to your wood-burning FIREPLACE
- Enjoy the majestic view from your balcony or terrace
- Easy access to the centre of Isola 2000
- Complimentary parking available on-site
- FREE Wi-Fi in the common areas
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation
Head to Isola, France, and experience a winter wonderland while staying in our spacious 3-level chalet! You’re only minutes away from a variety of ski trails that will challenge you no matter your level of expertise. Planning to stop by in the summer? Then take advantage of the multitude of hiking and mountain biking trails. If you’re hoping to pick up some extra ski gear or take some classes, you’ll find both ski shops and ski schools in the area.
There are 3 BEDROOMS in our 95m2 chalet. The two bedrooms on the bottom floor feature either 1 Double bed or 2 Twin beds. The third bedroom upstairs contains 2 Twin beds. There is also a cozy mezzanine with a Double sofa bed or 2 Twin sofa beds, and an additional Double sofa bed in the living room. Providing optimal flexibility, please specify your bedding preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
After an afternoon on the slopes, refresh in our 2 BATHROOMS downstairs. There is an additional WC on the main floor, and a shower room upstairs, providing ample space for your group. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towels supplied for you!
If it was chilly outside and your toes are frozen, warm them by curling in front of the wood-burning FIREPLACE in our cozy LIVING AREA. Wood is available for purchase on-site. Catch a movie on TV in the evening, or play some board games or Wii games - available for loan at the reception. Enjoy the stunning views from your balcony or terrace over Mercantour Regional Park!
Prepare your favourite meal in our KITCHEN, which features a ceramic hob, an oven, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher. If you need to pick up some food, you can head to nearby Sherpa Alimentation St. Pierre. Don’t feel like braving the elements? Then ask them to deliver for an additional fee.
While staying at Les Chalets de La Diva, you’ll enjoy a panoramic view of the Mercantour Regional Park. Our rustic chalets are far removed from the hustle and bustle of the big city, and do not feature Wi-Fi, which means you’ll get to experience true relaxation. There is complimentary outdoor parking on-site, and some of our chalets are equipped with a garage. If you have a preference, be sure to specify upon booking and we will try our best to accommodate you.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit and cleaning deposit. There is also a small daily tourist tax for each person. If you’d like to bring your furry friend, a small number of these properties accept pets for an additional fee. Please request a pet-friendly unit when booking.
Everything you could want is just a 15 minute walk away including ski rentals and a ski school! Don't feel like cooking? Check out Le Vieux Chalet, which is a 5-minute drive from your apartment. We'd also recommend L'Avalanche, which isn't much further. The place tends to fill up quickly in the winter, so we'd recommend making a reservation prior to heading over. If you want some groceries but don't feel like shopping, you can order grocery delivery from nearby Sherpa Alimentation St. Pierre.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
Fireplace (wood burning)
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Looking for something to do in the evening, but don't want to leave the comfort of your chalet? Board and Wii games are usually available for loan at the reception
- Over 100km of ski slopes featuring runs for athletes of any level of ability
- Reconnect using the Free Wi-Fi at reception
- Please specify your bedding preferences with our team upon booking
- If you want to bring along your furry friend, we may be able to accommodate you for a fee of €5 a day or €25 per week. Please let us know upon booking
- If you need wood for your fireplace, it's available for €30 per bag
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to provide a fully-refundable security deposit of €750 and a cleaning deposit of €240-288, depending on the size of your chalet
- There is a tourist tax of €0.95 per person, per day