3 Bedroom Alcove Chalet for 9, Isola
Explore a winter wonderland right outside your front door, courtesy of our duplex chalet in Isola, France! You'll find pristine trails for skiing and snowboarding that will challenge athletes of all levels. Our chalet is only a 5-minute drive from a variety of bars, restaurants, ski shops and ski schools. You'll also enjoy:
- Great value! Alcove with sofa bed is like a fourth bedroom!
- Master bedroom with a Double bed
- 2 Twin beds in the two bedrooms
- Sofa bed in the living room
- Enjoy the sunrise on your PRIVATE terrace/balcony
- Cook food in your fully-equipped kitchen
- Housekeeping services available
- Cozy evenings spent by the wood-burning fireplace/woodstove
- FREE Parking is available
- Convenient Ski Storage in the winter
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation
Get ready to enjoy a winter wonderland, courtesy of our cozy chalet in Isola 2000! From our classic wood and stone chalet, you'll have convenient access to a variety of ski trails that will challenge you no matter your level of expertise. If you're coming in the summer, you'll love the multitude of hiking and mountain biking trails. Need to pick up some extra gear? You're only a 5-minute drive from ski shops. Or take some classes at one of the local ski schools.
There are 3 BEDROOMS in our 75m2 duplex chalet. The master bedroom features a cozy Double bed, while the two other bedrooms each contain 2 Twin beds. An additional Sleeping Alcove contains a Sofa bed - perfect for extra guests or the kids.
Get a quick start to your morning in your 2 BATHROOMS. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental for a charge.
After you've spent the day on the slopes, you can relax in the LIVING AREA, which features either a fireplace or a woodstove (wood available for purchase on-site). If you feel like kicking back, read a good book in the cozy sitting area, or enjoy a movie on the flat-screen satellite TV for a fee.
Hungry? Then take advantage of our chalet's fully-equipped KITCHEN, which features a ceramic hob, an oven, a refrigerator and freezer, and a microwave.
When you stay in Les Chalets d'Isola, you'll be surrounded by stunning mountain views. We highly recommend relaxing on your PRIVATE terrace and enjoying the sunset with a glass of your favourite wine. You will enjoy the convenience of complimentary parking at this property.
Note that you will be charged a fully-refundable damage deposit and a cleaning deposit on arrival, along with a small daily Holiday tax. If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, we may be able to accommodate them on request only for an additional fee. Please note that there is no Wi-Fi on-site, and cleaning is not included.
Just 200m away, you'll find everything you'll need for a delightful holiday including ski rentals, a ski school, and the lifts! Don't feel like cooking? Check out Le Vieux Chalet, which is a 5-minute drive from your apartment. We'd also recommend L'Avalanche, which isn't much further. The place tends to fill up quickly in the winter, so we'd recommend making a reservation prior to heading over. If you want some groceries but don't feel like shopping, you can order grocery delivery from nearby Sherpa Alimentation St. Pierre.
Fireplace (wood burning)
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Our chalet features traditional wood and stone décor
- Over 100km of ski slopes featuring runs for athletes of any level of ability
- When you're finished skiing, you can store your skis in a locker
- Bed linen and towels may be rented on-site for €10
- TV services may be purchased for €35/week
- If you want to bring along your furry friend, we may be able to accommodate you for a fee of €5 a day or €25 per week. Please let us know upon booking
- A fully-refundable €750 security deposit is due upon arrival, along with a €192 to €240 cleaning deposit
- Upon arrival, a €1.50/person/day Holiday tax will also be collected