3 Bedroom Chalet for 8, Isola
Ski in a mountain paradise, courtesy of our cozy chalet in Isola 2000. Our guests enjoy convenient access to a variety of ski trails suitable for all levels. Planning on visiting in the summer? Then you’ll love the large variety of hiking and mountain biking trails, as well as the gorgeous local scenery. If you need to pick up some extra gear, you’re only a 5-minute drive from various ski shops. And if you need to brush up on your skills, you can check out the ski schools in the area.
There are 3 BEDROOMS in our chalet. The first bedroom has a Double bed, the second bedroom has 2 Twin beds, and the third bedroom has a Bunk bed. There is also a sofa bed in the living area.
If you want to hit the slopes early, you’ll enjoy having 2 BATHROOMS. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental for a charge.
After you've spent the day on the slopes, you can relax in the LIVING AREA, which features either a fireplace or a woodstove (wood available for purchase on-site). If you feel like kicking back, read a good book in the cozy sitting area, or enjoy a movie on the flat-screen satellite TV for a fee.
Hungry? Then take advantage of our chalet's fully-equipped KITCHEN, which features a ceramic hob, an oven, a refrigerator and freezer, and a microwave.
When you stay in Les Chalets d'Isola, you'll be surrounded by stunning mountain views. We highly recommend relaxing on your PRIVATE terrace and enjoying the sunset with a glass of your favourite wine. You will enjoy the convenience of complimentary parking at this property.
Note that you will be charged a fully-refundable damage deposit and a cleaning deposit on arrival, along with a small daily Holiday tax. If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, we may be able to accommodate them on request only for an additional fee. Please note that there is no Wi-Fi on-site, and cleaning is not included.
Don't feel like cooking? Check out Le Vieux Chalet, which is a 5-minute drive from your apartment. We'd also recommend L'Avalanche, which isn't much further. The place tends to fill up quickly in the winter, so we'd recommend making a reservation prior to heading over. If you want some groceries but don't feel like shopping, you can order grocery delivery from nearby Sherpa Alimentation St. Pierre.
Detailed room description
- Our chalet features traditional wood and stone décor
- Over 100km of ski slopes featuring runs for athletes of any level of ability
- When you're finished skiing, you can store your skis in a locker
- Bed linen and towels may be rented on-site for €10
- TV services may be purchased for €35/week
- If you want to bring along your furry friend, we may be able to accommodate you for a fee of €5 a day or €25 per week. Please let us know upon booking
- A fully-refundable €750 security deposit is due upon arrival, along with a €192 to €240 cleaning deposit
- Upon arrival, a €1.50/person/day Holiday tax will also be collected