4 Bedroom Chalet for 10, Isola
When you stay in our cozy chalet in Isola 2000, you'll get the chance to enjoy the best parts of winter! Pristine skiing and snowboarding trails are only minutes away, and no matter what your experience level you're sure to find a challenge that fits. Drive 5 minutes and you'll find a multitude of bars, restaurants, ski shops and ski schools. Our guests also enjoy:
- Master bedroom with a Double bed
- Two bedrooms with 2 Twin beds each
- Bunk bed in the fourth bedroom
- Bonus sofa bed in the living area
- Enjoy the sunrise while lounging on your PRIVATE terrace
- Housekeeping services available
- Cozy evenings spent by the wood-burning fireplace/woodstove
- FREE Parking is available
- Convenient Ski Storage in the winter
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation
Make your next ski trip spectacular by staying in our cozy chalet in Isola! Our guests enjoy convenient access to a variety of nearby ski trails that have difficulties ranging from beginner to expert. Leaving your gear at home? Don’t worry about it – you can pick up ski gear at the ski shops which are only 5 minutes away. If you decide to venture to our chalet during the summer, you’ll want to check out the hiking and mountain biking trails in the area.
Our 82m2 chalet has 4 BEDROOMS - the master bedroom features a Double bed, the second and third bedrooms each contain 2 Twin beds, and the fourth bedroom contains a Bunk bed. There is an additional Double sofa bed in the living room - perfect for extra guests or the kids.
Before you head out to the slopes, get ready in your 3 BATHROOMS! If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental for a charge.
After you've spent the day on the slopes, you can relax in the LIVING AREA, which features either a fireplace or a woodstove (wood available for purchase on-site). If you feel like kicking back, read a good book in the cozy sitting area, or enjoy a movie on the flat-screen satellite TV for a fee.
Hungry? Then take advantage of our chalet's fully-equipped KITCHEN, which features a ceramic hob, an oven, a refrigerator and freezer, and a microwave.
When you stay in Les Chalets d'Isola, you'll be surrounded by stunning mountain views. We highly recommend relaxing on your PRIVATE terrace and enjoying the sunset with a glass of your favourite wine. You will enjoy the convenience of complimentary parking at this property.
Note that you will be charged a fully-refundable damage deposit and a cleaning deposit on arrival, along with a small daily Holiday tax. If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, we may be able to accommodate them on request only for an additional fee. Please note that there is no Wi-Fi on-site, and cleaning is not included.
Just 200m away, you'll find everything you'll need for a delightful holiday including ski rentals, a ski school, and the lifts! Don't feel like cooking? Check out Le Vieux Chalet, which is a 5-minute drive from your apartment. We'd also recommend L'Avalanche, which isn't much further. The place tends to fill up quickly in the winter, so we'd recommend making a reservation prior to heading over. If you want some groceries but don't feel like shopping, you can order grocery delivery from nearby Sherpa Alimentation St. Pierre.
Fireplace (wood burning)
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Our chalet features traditional wood and stone décor
- Over 100km of ski slopes featuring runs for athletes of any level of ability
- When you're finished skiing, you can store your skis in a locker
- Bed linen and towels may be rented on-site for €10
- TV services may be purchased for €35/week
- If you want to bring along your furry friend, we may be able to accommodate you for a fee of €5 a day or €25 per week. Please let us know upon booking
- A fully-refundable €750 security deposit is due upon arrival, along with a €192 to €240 cleaning deposit
- Upon arrival, a €1.50/person/day Holiday tax will also be collected