Classic 3 Bedroom Condo, Jackson
Our gorgeous 3 bedroom split-level condo is right next door to various mountain activities, perfect for any kind of traveller! Located at the base of Snow King Mountain, you will also love to be just a few blocks from downtown Jackson. Other features you'll love:
- Luxurious king bed in the master bedroom
- Queen bed in the second bedroom
- 2 Twin beds in the third bedroom
- Private Patio + Wood-burning Fireplace
- Relax your sore muscles under the stars in the shared outdoor hot tub
- Request a massage in the privacy of your rental
- Full-service hair salon on-site offering styling, colour and nail treatments
- Indulge at the on-site restaurant with delicious food and all-day service
- Stay in shape during your holiday in the 24-hour fitness centre
- FREE airport shuttle and winter ski shuttle to Village
Welcome to our rustic and cozy condo in a prime Jackson Hole location! Located only 20 minutes from the Jackson Hole Airport, and right at the base of Snow King Mountain, you will love to retreat to this paradise in every season. Enjoy privacy and comfort in this condo, along with designer touches and elegant decor. At the end of a wonderful day on the mountain, sit out on your private outdoor patio and take in the stars with a glass of your favourite wine!
Drift to sleep in the 3 BEDROOMS in our condo - there is a luxurious King bed in the master bedroom, a Queen bed in the second bedroom, and 2 Twin beds in the third bedroom.
Prepare for your day in the mountains in the 2 FULL BATHROOMS. Keep clean with your in-suite Washer and Dryer!
Relax and catch a show on the TV with premium cable selections in the LIVING AREA. Curl up and enjoy the warmth of the Wood-burning Fireplace after a day in the mountains. Just outside, step onto your private outdoor patio.
Make a quick snack in your KITCHEN with everything you need to cook in the comforts of your mountain home. Enjoy your food at the dining table.
During your stay enjoy great on-site RESORT AMENITIES at the Snow King Resort, where this split-level condo is conveniently located! Stay in shape during your holiday in the 24-hour fitness centre, or dive into the outdoor heated pool during the summer. After a great day on the mountain, soak in the year-round outdoor hot tub under the stars. Take advantage of excellent in-room massage services to soothe sore muscles, and pamper yourself at the full-service salon right on-site. The delicious Hayden's Post restaurant is the perfect place to relax and refuel after a great day. You'll find Jackson’s largest venue on-site, providing you with the utmost luxury and breathtaking views of the Teton Mountain Range. We recommend bringing a car to explore this lovely region and there is both underground and outdoor parking on-site (on a first come, first served basis).
Two of the most beautiful natural areas in the country, Yellowstone National Park and the Teton Mountain Range are just outside your door, providing you with endless opportunities for excitement in the area. During summer, you'll find joy in activities like fishing, camping, biking, river rafting and hiking. We suggest taking a ride on the Bridger Gondola in this season; it's free after 5pm! During winter, there's a myriad of activities available including snowshoeing, skiing, snowmobiling, and more! When you're not grabbing a bite at the full-service on-site restaurant, we suggest taking a wander to Persephone Bakery, just a 13-minute walk away and pairing a pastry with your morning coffee.
24hr front desk
Fireplace (wood burning)
Free local calls
TV in every bedroom
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Included in your stay:
- Shuttle Service to and from Jackson Hole Airport ($70 Value)
- Winter Ski Shuttle to and from Teton Village ($70 Value)
- On-site 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Seasonal Outdoor Heated Pool
- Year-Round Outdoor Hot Tub Under the Stars
- Complete business centre, perfect for travelling professionals
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wireless Internet Access in Guestrooms and Public Areas
- Daily Local Newspaper in Lobby
- In Room Coffee Service
- Complimentary Bottled Water at Check-In
- Overnight Parking
Services for an additional fee:
- Daily housekeeping is available for an additional fee
- Event facilities
- Catering staff
- On-site Full-service Restaurant, Hayden's Post (All Day Service)
- On-Site Ski/Snowboard and Mountain Bike Rentals at Snow King Mountain Sports Shop
- On-Site Spa Services Provided by Olga's Day Spa
- On-Site Hair Salon Provided by The Clip Joint