Luxury 1 Bedroom Parlor Suite Condo, Jackson
You will love our luxurious and elegant 1 bedroom condo, right next to various mountain activities and perfect for any kind of traveller! Located at the base of Snow King Mountain, you will also be just a few blocks from downtown Jackson.
- Luxurious Queen bed in the master bedroom
- Queen Murphy bed in the living room
- Relax your sore muscles under the stars in the shared outdoor hot tub
- Request a massage in the privacy of your rental
- Full-service hair salon on-site offering styling, colour and nail treatments
- Indulge at the on-site restaurant with delicious food and all-day service
- FREE airport shuttle, and winter ski shuttle to the Village
- Stay in shape during your holiday in the 24-hour fitness centre
- Take a dip in the seasonal outdoor pool
- 20 minutes from the Jackson Hole Airport
Come and stay in our elegant and cozy 1 bedroom condo in a prime Jackson Hole location! Located only 20 minutes from the Jackson Hole Airport, and right at the base of Snow King Mountain, you will love to retreat to this paradise in every season. Enjoy privacy and comfort in this luxury condo, and at the end of a wonderful day on the mountain, sit out on your private outdoor patio and take in the stars with a glass of your favourite wine!
Drift to sleep in the 1 BEDROOM in our condo - there is a luxurious King bed in the master bedroom, and a Queen Murphy bed in the living room is perfect for extra guests or the kids.
Prepare for your day in the mountains in the 2 FULL BATHROOMS. Relax in the luxurious soaking tub in the master bath, while the second bathroom features a shower and a tub.
Relax and catch a show on the TV with premium cable selections in the LIVING AREA. Warm up in front of the toasty gas fireplace, or step out onto your private outdoor patio. Keep clean with your in-suite washer and dryer.
Make a quick snack in your KITCHENETTE with a microwave, mini-fridge, and a wet bar stocked with dishes.
During your stay enjoy great on-site RESORT AMENITIES at the Snow King Resort, where this condo is conveniently located! Stay in shape during your holiday in the 24-hour fitness centre, or dive into the outdoor heated pool during the summer. After a great day on the mountain, soak in the year-round outdoor hot tub under the stars. Take advantage of excellent in-room massage services to soothe sore muscles, and pamper yourself at the full-service salon right on-site. The delicious Hayden's Post restaurant is the perfect place to relax and refuel after a great day. You'll find Jackson’s largest venue on-site, providing you with the utmost luxury and breathtaking views of the Teton Mountain Range. We recommend bringing a car to explore this lovely region and there is both underground and outdoor parking on-site (on a first come, first served basis).
Two of the most beautiful natural areas in the country, Yellowstone National Park and the Teton Mountain Range are just outside your door, providing you with endless opportunities for excitement in the area. During the summer, you'll find joy in activities like fishing, camping, biking, river rafting and hiking. We suggest taking a ride on the Bridger Gondola in this season; it's free after 5pm! During winter, there's a myriad of activities available including snowshoeing, skiing, snowmobiling, and more. When you're not grabbing a bite at the full-service restaurant on-site, we suggest taking a wander to Persephone Bakery, just a 13-minute walk away and pairing a pastry with your morning coffee.
24hr front desk
Fireplace (gas or electric)
Free local calls
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Included in your stay:
- Shuttle Service to and from Jackson Hole Airport ($70 Value)
- Winter Ski Shuttle to and from Teton Village ($70 Value)
- On-site 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Seasonal Outdoor Heated Pool
- Year-Round Outdoor Hot Tub Under the Stars
- Complete business centre, perfect for travelling professionals
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wireless Internet Access in Guestrooms and Public Areas
- Daily Local Newspaper in Lobby
- In Room Coffee Service
- Complimentary Bottled Water at Check-In
- Overnight Parking
Services for an additional fee:
- Daily housekeeping is available for an additional fee
- Event facilities
- Catering staff
- On-site Full-service Restaurant, Hayden's Post (All Day Service)
- On-Site Ski/Snowboard and Mountain Bike Rentals at Snow King Mountain Sports Shop
- On-Site Spa Services Provided by Olga's Day Spa
- On-Site Hair Salon Provided by The Clip Joint