2 Bedroom Condo, Keystone
Enjoy the central location of this wonderful alpine condo where you have all the amenities you need and are steps from the shops, restaurants and galleries of River Run Village. Our guests love:
- 2 Bedrooms with a variety of bedding configurations tailored to your needs. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking.
- 2 Full bathrooms
- Fireplace, TV, and private balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Access to 2 hot tubs, steam room, sauna, and gym
- An updated outdoor sitting area with shared BBQ's and firepits
- Heated underground parking
Located in the heart of River Run Village, this mountain getaway is close to all of the action as well as just a short 200-meter walk to the ski lifts. It's an ideal setting for up to 6 guests and can be tailored to your groups needs!
There are 2 BEDROOMS which can accommodate up to 6 people. Bedding configurations may vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have.
There are 2 full BATHROOMS with shower/tub combination, a vanity, and toilet.
Unwind in the spacious LIVING AREA with plush sofas (one of which doubles as a sofabed), a cozy natural stone gas fireplace and TV. The large windows offer beautiful slope or village views. From the master bedroom or living room, you can access the private balcony.
The fully-equipped KITCHEN has all the appliances and tools necessary to make wonderful meals at home base. You can eat meals together at the breakfast bar or dining table.
This wonderful condo is centrally located at either Jackpine or Black Bear Condos that offer a variety of amazing amenities to their guests which will make your mountain escape that much more fun. There is free wifi throughout the building so you can stay well connected while you visit the renovated outdoor hot tubs - both of which have lovely views. There is a fitness center which includes weights and some elliptical equipment, afterwards, you can relax in the steam room or sauna to stretch out your muscles. There is a beautiful outdoor lounge area where there is plenty of seating right next to the outdoor BBQ's and fire pits where you can grill up some dinner or marshmallows. The rates for this unit INCLUDE all resort fees. Also, you can look forward to a climatized vehicle any time of year since there is heated underground parking. There are ski lockers for your equipment as well.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
- The Crepe Stand and Inxpot are an excellent pairing for dessert and coffee. The crepes are fantastic and both sweet and savoury options are delectable (take lots of napkins).
- The Ski Tip Lodge Restaurant is rather pricey but worth every penny, the atmosphere, food, and service are without comparison. It's about a 15-minute walk from Jackpine and Black Bear Condos.
Less than 250m from ski lifts
Fireplace (gas or electric)
Free local calls
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Shared BBQ area
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Bedding configurations differ from condo-to-condo. Please specify with us which you would prefer
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
- Condos may have village or slope views
- Condos may be in either the Jackpine building or the Black Bear building
- Free wifi
- Ski lockers