3 Bedroom Condo, Keystone
This modern and spacious 3 bedroom suite is perfect for a family getaway with all the comforts of home. You can relax in the open-concept living area and reminisce about your day on the three surrounding mountains at Keystone! At the property, you can unwind in the indoor/outdoor pool or the shared outdoor hot tub and even roast some marshmallows over the shared fire pit.
- 3 bedroom condo with a variety of bedding configurations available
- SLOPESIDE location
- In-suite washer and dryer
- Warm up next to the fireplace
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Cook a meal in your KITCHEN
- Grill your favourite meal in the shared BBQ area
- 24 hour front desk makes check-in a breeze
- On-site bike storage
- Housekeeping service
- Ski storage
- Shared outdoor hot tub
- Shared indoor pool
- Outdoor fire
- On-site sauna
- Parking is available on-site
We can't wait to host you in our space! This slopeside location is perfect for the skiers in your group! During the summer, you'll love being just a stroll away from River Run Village. A quick stroll over the Snake River Bridge will take you to dining, shopping, and more. When you're at the resort, relax in the sauna, take a dip in the pool, or in the shared hot tub.
Our space has 3 BEDROOMS with a variety of bedding configurations available. We'll provide you with bed linens for free.
Get ready in our 3 BATHROOMS. Keep your clothes clean, courtesy of the in-suite washer and dryer.
After skiing, retreat to our spacious LIVING SPACE. If you're cold after a day of adventure, warm your frozen toes by the fireplace. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi.
In the KITCHEN you'll find all the appliances you could want to make a tasty meal. Take advantage of the shared BBQ area and grill up a storm.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at The Timbers where our space is conveniently located. These include on-site ski storage, bike storage, weekly housekeeping services, the outdoor fire pit, the on-site sauna, the shared outdoor hot tub, and the shared indoor/outdoor pool. The guest services team is available offsite 24 hours a day to ensure a stress-free stay. Please note that the rates for this unit INCLUDE all resort fees so no need to worry about extra charges!
Parking is available on-site.
A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
A credit card will be taken upon check-in and will be released after your departure provided there is no damage, items missings, or extra cleaning required.
If you need to stock up on groceries, there is a City Market at 300 Dillon Ridge Rd, Dillon. For some good food and mountain views, head to Bighorn Bistro & Bar, you won't regret it! If you feel like having some delicious crepes, try The Crepe Stand!
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
Fireplace (gas or electric)
In-house laundry services
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Shared BBQ area
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
- A credit card will be taken upon check-in and will be released after your departure provided there is no damage, items missings, or extra cleaning required