Oceanfront 1 Bed Suite, Koloa
In a prime location walking distance to the legendary Poʻipū Beach Park, local golf courses, state parks, art galleries, and the Poʻipū shopping village - you will love this spacious (624 sq.ft.) Hawaiian getaway and all the amenities it has to offer for up to 2 guests.
- Every 4th night booked is FREE!
- 1 Bedroom with luxurious King bed featuring high-end linens
- 2 Marble bathrooms. One is ensuite to the bedroom the other is adjacent to the living room
- Balcony with beautiful ocean view
- Nespresso coffee machine in-room with complimentary coffee and tea
- Tropical pool, pool bar, and lava rock hot tub on site!
- Access to fitness center and complimentary fitness and yoga classes on the beach
- On-site spa and award-winning restaurant
- Daily maid services and easy check-in
Enjoy serenity close to the glittering ocean during your holiday in Hawaii from a spacious 624 sq. ft. oceanfront suite. Sleeping up to 2 guests and boasting a great location steps to the beach but still secluded and relaxing.
There is 1 BEDROOM with a luxurious king-sized bed with high-quality linen where you can sit back and relax while accessing to over 3,000 same-day newspapers and magazines on your personal devices via PressReader, or connect with friends and family back home using the free premium Wi-Fi.
There are 2 marble BATHROOMS; the first is ensuite to the bedroom and features a shower with dual showerheads plus a deep soaker tub and television. There is another bathroom adjacent to the living area equipped with a rain shower. You will find a hairdryer, magnifying mirror, fluffy towels, custom bathrobes, and branded flipflops for your comfort. There are also Fresh brand bath products available for your use.
In the LIVING AREA, you may enjoy the comfortable sofa, flat screen TV and it's streaming services, as well as the work desk and chair for day planning. Each unit has individually controlled air conditioning and a ceiling fan to keep you cool. Keep your belongings secure in the in rooms safe which is suitable for most laptops.
There is a furnished BALCONY (aka lanai) which has amazing unobstructed ocean views. It's perfect for sipping your morning cup of tea or coffee brew from your in-room Nespresso coffeemaker. Daily maid services will replenish your coffee, tea, and bathroom amenities as well as tidy up your room so you don't have to!
We're well-equipped for guests with disabilities, please inquire at the time of booking and we will present the most accessible suite options to you.
Let paradise greet you with a lei and valet parking at this stunning beachfront residence in Hawaii’s Ko'a Kea Resort which offers guest a variety of amazing resort amenities guaranteed to enhance your stay. As an additional promotion, every 4th night booked is FREE. Jump into the tropical pool with panoramic ocean views and enjoy the poolside bar, comfy loungers, and a unique lava rock hot tub! You are steps from the beach where you can partake in daily fitness classes or complimentary seaside yoga; there is also a fitness studio fully equipped with treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, and free weights. Take in the sunset in the oversized Adirondack chair beside the warm flames of the Ko'a Kea firepits. For some more fun in the sun visit the Hoku Watersports hut offering rentals for a variety of beach activities as well as surf lessons and outrigger canoe rides. For dinner, please visit the award-winning Red Salt Restaurant and Lounge featuring cuisine based on locally sourced Hawaiian ingredients with a modern twist. For a more relaxing option, enlist a professional at the Spa at Ko'a Kea which features natural treatments using indigenous ingredients.
Please note that upon arrival you will be asked for a resort fee of $35/night (plus tax) per suite.
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Relax & Rejuvenate
- We're well-equipped for guests with disabilities, please inquire at the time of booking and we will make sure to provide the most accessible room options to you
- Iron and ironing board in-room
- Meeting room ideal for up to 24 attendees
- Perfect for weddings and events
- Some pet-friendly units may be available so please inquire at the time of booking and we can check to see if we can secure one for you. Additional fees may apply.
- Please note that upon arrival you will be asked for a resort fee of $35/night (plus tax) per suite