3 Room Apartment for 6 Forest, La Bresse-Hohneck
Enjoy the serenity that being close to nature inspires during your holiday in France in a cozy 440 sq. ft. apartment that features chalet-inspired decor. Sleeping up to 6 guests, there is 1 bedroom with 2 double bed, 1 alcove with bunks, and a living room with a pull-out bed for 2. If you're travelling light, bed linen is available to you for a small fee. Get ready for your day of fun in the mountains in the bathroom with a modern bathtub or shower; towels are available for an extra fee. Kick back on the comfortable sofa in the bright, open-plan living room and turn on the TV (included in the summer rates). Prepare a delicious meal in the fitted kitchenette with a ceramic hob, a microwave, a fridge, a coffee maker, and a dishwasher for easy cleanup. Enjoy your meal at the dining table with seating for 4, and grab a breath of fresh air on the balcony. Connect with friends and family back home with ease using the Wi-Fi for an additional charge.
Residence Les Grandes Feignes is located in the middle of La Bresse-Hohneck, and guests have unlimited access to the town's swimming pool to help relax their muscles after a busy day in the mountains. La Bresse-Hohneck features the largest ski runs in the area and this resort is ideal for either a winter or summer vacation. During the summer, a variety of activities are available such as a mountain bike school, hiking trails, a fitness trail, a paragliding school, an Adventure Park, a zip line, bungee jumping and more. If you'd like a slower paced holiday, check out Gérardmer Lake, where you can spend a peaceful afternoon fishing. Be sure to have a taste of the area's famous Alsace wines!
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Full size fridge/freezer
Detailed room description
Bedrooms: There is 1 bedroom with 2 double bed, 1 alcove with bunks, and a living room with a pull-out bed for 2.
Bathrooms: There is a full bathroom with an additional shower.
Living Room: In the beautifully decorated living area, there are comfortable sofas and a TV (which may only offer French channels). The living room opens onto a lovely balcony or terrace. Wi-Fi is available for an extra charge.
Kitchen: The fitted kitchenette comes equipped with a ceramic hob, a microwave, a fridge, a coffee maker, and a dishwasher for easy cleanup. A wooden dining table provides seating for 4.
Outside/Amenities: This apartment features a balcony. The residence is happy to provide baby kits upon request for a fee. In the area, there is a mountain bike school, hiking trails, famous Alsace wines, a fitness trail, a paragliding school, an Adventure Park, a zip line, Gérardmer Lake, bungee jumping, and of course, prime ski runs. Please note that bed linen and towels are available for a charge.
Standard Occupancy: 4 guests.
Maximum Occupancy: 6 guests.
- Take in a lush forest view right from your private balcony
- Please note that a tourist tax will be collected by the resort upon arrival
- We have a number of different units for this listing, and the bedding configurations a decor may vary
- Enjoy the luxury of Wi-Fi access and TV (may only offer French channels) for an additional charge
- Let us know if you'd like to bring your furry best friend with you on holiday. We're happy to accommodate 1 pet per apartment for a pet fee of €10/night or €50/week
- If you don't feel like cleaning up at the end of your stay, arrange to have an end of stay cleaning for a fee!
- For those travelling with little ones, the residence is happy to provide baby kits for a charge upon request