1 Bedroom Alcove Apartment for 6, La Féclaz
Spend your day cross-country skiing across 140km of ski trails that track through beautiful pine forests, then curl up in our cozy chalet apartment, cook your favourite meal, and relax. Your chalet is only a 5-minute drive from a variety of great restaurants and bakeries. Other features we think you’ll love:
- Great value - Alcove is almost another bedroom!
- Master bedroom with a Double bed
- Alcove with a Bunk bed
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- Enjoy the view from your balcony or terrace
- Ski storage on-site
- Access to a lovely indoor pool and a sauna
- Complimentary parking available on-site
- FREE Wi-Fi in the common areas
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Spend your afternoon cross-country skiing through pine forests, or skiing down powdered mountainsides, then come back to our cozy chalet apartment and relax. In the evening, head to the on-site sauna to relax your muscles, or take your kids to the shared indoor pool to splash around, then split a bottle of wine while enjoying the view from your terrace or balcony.
There is 1 BEDROOM in our 24-34m2 apartment with a cozy Double bed, and a sleeping alcove contains a Bunk bed. An additional Double sofa bed in the living room may also accommodate extra guests.
After a day spent exploring the great outdoors, refresh in the 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental for a charge.
The rustic LIVING AREA will make you feel like you’re in a log cabin. Sit back on the comfy sofa and read a good book, or catch a movie on TV for a fee. Reconnect with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi in the common areas, or enjoy it in-room for a charge.
Cook up your favourite meal in our KITCHEN, which features a stove, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, and a toaster. Need some coffee to kick-start your day? Don’t worry – our chalet features a coffee maker. If you need to pick up some groceries, Sherpa Supermarché is only a 5-minute drive away.
Our guests enjoy a number of excellent amenities and services at Les Chalets du Berger, where this apartment is conveniently located! Splash around in the shared indoor pool before warming up in the sauna. Store your skis on-site, and you'll be ready to go first thing in the morning. We recommend bringing a car to explore this area, and there is FREE outdoor parking available for you.
Upon your arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit and cleaning deposit will be collected, along with a small daily tourist tax. If you’d like to bring your furry friend, please let us know when booking and we will try our best to accommodate your pet for an additional fee.
We highly recommend having a delicious dinner at Le Saint Jo, which is only a 5-minute walk away. In the summer, call in advance and try to get seating on the beautiful terrace. If you’re looking for dishes made from local products, try Le Planté de Fourchette. Ski rentals are just a stroll away and beginners can learn to ski at the ski school, Esf La Féclaz, just a 6 minute walk away. If you’re looking to do more than just ski, there are plenty of other winter sports for you to check out, including skiing with horses (Joërhing), snowshoeing, and snowboarding. In the summer, you can enjoy easy access to mountain biking trails and excellent equestrian excursions.
Start planning your vacation today!
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- You'll love being just a few meters away from the downhill ski runs!
- If your legs get sore from all of the skiing, give them a break and spend a day tobogganing
- Kids will also love the Pack of Mikia, an educational kennel that hosts a pack of 42 sled dogs
- If you don’t feel like carrying your own towels, a sheet and towel package is available for €10 per person
- If you want to bring along your furry friend, we may be able to accommodate you for a fee of €5 a day or €25 per week. Please let us know upon booking
- Wi-Fi is available in-room for a charge of €6 a day or €20 a week. TV services are also available for €7 a day or €35 a week
- There is a tourist tax of €1.10 per person, per day, to be paid at check-in
- Upon your arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of €56 to €126 will be collected, depending on the size of your accommodation