1 Bedroom Apartment for 4, La Féclaz
Cross-country ski through luscious pine forests, ski powdered mountainsides, or take the family tobogganing: the choice is yours when you stay in our rustic chalet apartment. After a day spent on the slopes, take your kids to the small on-site pool or relax in the sauna. And after you’re done? Enjoy a bottle of wine on your balcony or terrace.
There is 1 BEDROOM in our apartment that features either 1 Double bed or 2 Twin beds. Providing optimal flexibility, please let us know your bedding preferences upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. The living room has an additional sofa bed.
After a day spent adventuring through the great outdoors, refresh in your 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental for a charge.
The rustic LIVING AREA will make you feel like you’re in a log cabin. Sit back on the comfy sofa and read a good book, or catch a movie on TV for a fee. Reconnect with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi in the common areas, or enjoy it in-room for a charge.
Cook up your favourite meal in our KITCHEN, which features a stove, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, and a toaster. Need some coffee to kick-start your day? Don’t worry – our chalet features a coffee maker. If you need to pick up some groceries, Sherpa Supermarché is only a 5-minute drive away.
Our guests enjoy a number of excellent amenities and services at Les Chalets du Berger, where this apartment is conveniently located! Splash around in the shared indoor pool before warming up in the sauna. Store your skis on-site, and you'll be ready to go first thing in the morning. We recommend bringing a car to explore this area, and there is FREE outdoor parking available for you.
Upon your arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit and cleaning deposit will be collected, along with a small daily tourist tax. If you’d like to bring your furry friend, please let us know when booking and we will try our best to accommodate your pet for an additional fee.
We highly recommend having a delicious dinner at Le Saint Jo, which is only a 5-minute walk away. In the summer, call in advance and try to get seating on the beautiful terrace. If you’re looking for dishes made from local products, try Le Planté de Fourchette. If you’re looking to do more than just ski, there are plenty of other winter sports for you to check out, including skiing with horses (Joërhing), snowshoeing, and snowboarding. In the summer, you can enjoy easy access to mountain biking trails and excellent equestrian excursions.
Start planning your vacation today!
Detailed room description
- If your legs get sore from all of the skiing, give them a break and spend a day tobogganing
- Kids will also love the Pack of Mikia, an educational kennel that hosts a pack of 42 sled dogs
- Please specify your bedding preferences with our team upon booking
- If you don’t feel like carrying your own towels, a sheet and towel package is available for €10 per person
- Wi-Fi is available in-room for a charge of €6 a day or €20 a week. TV services are also available for €7 a day or €35 a week
- If you want to bring along your furry friend, we may be able to accommodate you for a fee of €5 a day or €25 per week. Please let us know upon booking
- There is a tourist tax of €1.10 per person, per day, to be paid at check-in
- Upon your arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of €56 to €126 will be collected, depending on the size of your accommodation