Garden King Jr. Suite, La Jolla
Welcome to your sunny paradise retreat in La Jolla! Our garden view suite is walking distance to several beaches, Seal Rock, and many cultural activities, including the San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art. Take a peaceful stroll down Coast Blvd. for an ocean view or move closer into town for quaint cafes, restaurants, and shops.
- Comfy King bed
- Double Sleeper sofa
- Kitchenette with cookware + dishware
- Gas fireplace for the cool nights
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi
- Access to a lovely Outdoor Pool
- Daily housekeeping service included
- 5-minute walk to the beach, scenic walk down Coastal Blvd
- Reserve for Sunday brunch at the onsite NINE-TEN Restaurant and Bar
- 24-hour convenient check-in desk
Feel right at home in your garden view studio suite as you experience luxurious comfort with excellent amenities and services. Cruise around the central Coast Blvd. by foot or rent a bike to go from one attraction to the next, including Seal Rock, Whale Point, and Rocky Point. After a beautiful day of sightseeing or a day at the outdoor pool, discover a mix of restaurants to satisfy every taste bud, everything from Mexican to Californian cuisine, or saunter over to the onsite NINE-TEN restaurant.
Our cozy and bright 385 to 390 sq. ft LIVING AREA features 1 King bed and an additional Double sofa bed. Sit back on the comfy furniture and warm up by the gas fireplace. There is also an HDTV and FREE Wi-Fi!
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM including FREE toiletries and towels. The plush robes and hairdryer make it a quick start to your day.
Prepare snacks in the KITCHENETTE with dinnerware, dishwasher, microwave, mini-fridge, stovetop, and utensils to make meal prep a breeze. Complimentary snacks and beverages will ensure you feel right at home. If you're eating in, take a quick drive or 10-minute walk to Vons Grocery to pick up the basics for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Our guests enjoy access to a high level of amenities and services at the Grande Colonial, where the suite is conveniently located! A 24-hour check-in service makes your visit easy any time of day or night. A dip in the year-round outdoor pool is a nice way to relax, or for an extra charge, make use of the fitness centre nearby to keep up your gym routine. Discover La Jolla Cove Salon and Spa, located a short walk away, to treat yourself to a massage or spa treatment.
A car is handy to have when you venture out to the many museums, galleries, and restaurants, but a lot of interesting attractions and sought-after beach spots are easily accessible by foot or bike. Our valet service is a convenient service at the end of an adventurous day.
We are happy to provide guests with accommodations that are accessible to people with disabilities, including a swimming pool lift, closed-caption TV, and text telephones - to name a few. Please note that a damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival, and valet parking fees apply to all of our visitors who wish to park on-site.
Spot the baby seals at La Jolla Caves while exploring by Kayak or walking trails. Enjoy the show at The Lot, a luxury movie theatre and restaurant, an 8-minute walk from your unit. Or, get lucky and spot a whale (or two) at Whale View Point, a 10-minute stroll from the building. Spend the day at La Jolla beach after a quick stop at Harry's Coffee Shop for all-day breakfast, voted the best diner in San Diego! Try the bacon oatmeal pancakes with eggs for a great protein fix. Adventurous types can check out the Torrey Pines Gliderport for hand gliding or paragliding lessons.
24hr front desk
Fireplace (gas or electric)
Free local calls
In-house laundry services
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (year round)
Dishes & utensils
- You will love the garden courtyard view and the scenic 5-minute walk to the beach
- Housekeeping 2 times/day keeps your room fresh and tidy
- Enjoy the calm of the ocean waves, take in beautiful seaside views at Point La Jolla on the way to Goldfish Point Cafe
- While there is no fitness centre on-site, enjoy access to a neighbouring gym for a fee
- Guest rooms, suites and bathrooms will undergo renovations, starting in November 2019 and completed in March 2019
- There is no on-site self-parking, though valet parking is available for $30/night/car
- Upon your arrival, you'll be asked for a $100 USD/night damage deposit for incidentals