Ocean View 2 Queen Room, La Jolla
Welcome to your sunny paradise retreat in La Jolla! Our ocean view suite is located walking distance to several beaches, Seal Rock, and many cultural activities, including the San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art. Take a peaceful stroll down Coast Blvd. for an ocean view or move closer into town for quant cafes, restaurants, and shops.
- Expansive views of the Pacific!
- Elegant living area with 2 Queen beds
- In-Room Keurig coffee maker
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi
- Access to a lovely Outdoor Pool
- Daily housekeeping service included
- 5-minute walk to the beach, scenic walk down Coastal Blvd
- Reserve for Sunday brunch at the onsite NINE-TEN Restaurant and Bar
- 24-hour convenient check-in desk
Feel right at home in your Ocean View room and experience luxurious comfort with excellent amenities and services. Cruise around the central Coast Blvd. by foot or rent a bike to go from one attraction to the next, including Seal Rock, Whale Point, and Rocky Point. After a beautiful day of sightseeing or a day at the outdoor pool, discover a mix of restaurants to satisfy every taste bud, everything from Mexican to Californian cuisine, or saunter over to the onsite NINE-TEN restaurant.
Our elegant and bright 401 to 534 sq.ft. LIVING AREA features 2 Queen beds. Sit back on the comfy furniture and watch movies on the HDTV, or catch up with friends using the FREE Wi-Fi. Brew up a cup of your favourite morning drink with the in-room Keurig coffee maker.
There is 1 BATHROOM to get ready for your day, which includes FREE toiletries and towels plush robes, and a hairdryer. A walk-in closet makes it easier to get up and get ready in the morning.
Our guests enjoy access to a high level of amenities and services at the Grande Colonial, where the suite is conveniently located! A 24-hour check-in service makes your visit easy any time of day or night. A dip in the year-round outdoor pool is a nice way to relax, or for an extra charge, make use of the fitness centre nearby to keep up your gym routine. Discover La Jolla Cove Salon and Spa, located a short walk away, to treat yourself to a massage or spa treatment.
A car is handy to have when you venture out to the many museums, galleries, and restaurants, but a lot of interesting attractions and sought-after beach spots are easily accessible by foot or bike. Our valet service is a convenient service at the end of an adventurous day.
We are happy to provide guests with accommodations that are accessible to people with disabilities, including a swimming pool lift, closed-caption TV, and text telephones - to name a few. Please note that a damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival, and valet parking fees apply to all of our visitors who wish to park on-site.
Spot the baby seals at La Jolla Caves while exploring by Kayak or walking trails. Enjoy the show at The Lot, a luxury movie theatre and restaurant, an 8-minute walk from your unit. Or, get lucky and spot a whale (or two) at Whale View Point, a 10-minute stroll from the building. Spend the day at La Jolla beach after a quick stop at Harry's Coffee Shop, voted the best diner in San Diego where they serve all-day breakfast! Try the bacon, oatmeal pancakes with eggs for a great protein fix! Adventurous types can check out the Torrey Pines Gliderport for hand gliding or paragliding lessons.
24hr front desk
Free local calls
In-house laundry services
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (year round)
- You will love the view of the Pacific ocean and the scenic 5-minute walk to the beach
- Housekeeping 2 times/day keeps your room fresh and tidy
- Enjoy the calm of the ocean waves, take in beautiful seaside views at Point La Jolla on the way to Goldfish Point Cafe
- While there is no fitness centre on-site, enjoy access to a neighbouring gym for a fee
- Guest rooms, suites and bathrooms will undergo renovations, starting in November 2019 and completed in March 2019
- There is no on-site self-parking, though valet parking is available for $30/night/car
- Upon your arrival, you'll be asked for a $100 USD/night damage deposit for incidentals