1 Bedroom Apartment for 4, La-Londe-les-Maures
Escape to our bright 26m2 apartment near Hyères. Our charming apartment is the perfect destination for a sunny and warm holiday. Enjoy some of the numerous activities including hiking through beautiful forests, cycling on roads lined with parasol pine trees, or swimming in the clear blue waters.
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- Sleeping area for 2
- Air-conditioned living space
- Wi-Fi available
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- On-site bike storage
- Fitness centre on-site
- 2 Outdoor pools - open in the summer
- On-site sauna
- Free outdoor parking on-site
Stay in the South of France for your next getaway! Our lovely 1 bedroom apartment in La Londe Les Maures is the ideal location, only 400m away from beautiful beaches and at the foot of the Maures Massif. Listen to the cicadas while hiking through tall forests, relax on white-sand beaches and listen to the crashing waves, or cycle along winding roads to visit the sun-soaked vineyards. This is the perfect destination for anyone looking to unwind on the sunny Côte d'Azur. In the evening, find a delicious local restaurant before returning to our lovely space, which comfortably accommodates 2 guests, but can sleep up to 4!
Our apartment has 1 BEDROOM with 1 Double bed (140). You'll find a Trundle bed (2 x 80) or BZ Sofa beds (2 x 90) in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. Bedding configurations may vary so please specify your bedding preferences with our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. Please note that bed linens are not included for long stays, but are available on-site for €12/kit.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM, which features a shower. Please note that bathroom linens are not provided for long stays, but are available on-site for €8/kit. Keep your clothes clean with the on-site laundry machines, available for an additional charge.
After swimming, retreat to our comfortable, air-conditioned LIVING SPACE. Curl up and enjoy local programming on our TV, available for an additional charge. Wi-Fi is available for an additional charge for those that wish to connect with friends back home.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, a fridge with a freezer compartment, and a kettle. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. When you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence L'Ile d'Or where our cozy apartment is conveniently located. These include bike and motorcycle storage, the multi-sports terrain, the children's playground, tennis court access (during the Summer), fitness space access, the children's club (in August and July), the on-site sauna (available for an additional charge), and the 2 shared outdoor pools (which are open from mid-April to end of September). If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €12/night or €60/stay. Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for an additional fee starting from €62.
Enjoy some wine tasting with your group at Château des Bormettes, a winery only 5 minutes away by foot. If you don't feel like cooking, treat yourself to a delicious meal right on the beach at Restaurant Hemingway, a 10-minute walk away. Pick up some groceries at Intermarché Super, 10 minutes away by car. Soak up some sun on the beach at plage de l'Argentière, only 500m away!
Bike storage (bring a lock)
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Tennis court (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Bedroom linens, bathroom linens, and the TV are included for stays 6 nights or less
- The end of stays cleaning is included for short stays during the summer!
- Free outdoor car park as well as bike and motorbike storage (not supervised)
- Enjoy access to the sauna and hammam for €6/person/session or €25/5 sessions
- The 2 unheated outdoor pools are open from mid-April until the end of September
- Wi-Fi (2 devices) is available for an additional fee of €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, or €35 for 4 connections
- The TV may only offer French channels and is available for €8/day or €42/week - Plus €5/day for stays over 1 week
- Bed linens are available for €12/kit
- Bathroom linens are available for €8/kit
- Kits containing the bedroom and bathroom linens are available for €19/kit
- Baby kits (bed + high chair + bathtub) are available on-site €8/day or €25/stay
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional fee of €12/day for stays 6 nights or less or €60/stay for 7 nights or more
- Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for an additional fee starting from €62
- An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a driver's license is not valid