2 Bedroom Apartment for 6, La-Londe-les-Maures
You'll love our charming 1 bedroom adjoining apartment on the Mediterranean Coast. Discover the beautiful Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region while spending your days biking, hiking, swimming, wine tasting, fishing, and more! Our lovely unit is perfect for groups of friends or families looking for a wonderful and sunny escape.
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- 2 Sleeping areas for 4 guests
- Private terrace!
- Air-conditioned living space
- Wi-Fi available
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant
- On-site bike storage
- Fitness centre on-site
- 2 Outdoor pools - open in the summer
- On-site sauna
- Free outdoor parking on-site
Escape to our comfortable 57m2 adjoining apartments in the South of France! Whether you prefer spending your holiday lounging on a beautiful white-sand beach or listening to the cicadas while hiking through dense, tall forests, this is the perfect destination for you. Located at the foot of the Massif des Maures and only 400m from the gorgeous beaches, you'll have access to everything you could want for a sunny and relaxing getaway. Our comfortable unit is great for friends or families looking to spend their days soaking up the sun on a beach, hiking through scenic mountains, cycling to vineyards, or swimming through clear blue waters. In the evening, find a delicious local restaurant before returning to our lovely space, which comfortably accommodates 4 guests, but can sleep up to 6!
Our apartment has 1 BEDROOM with 1 Double bed (140). You'll find 2 additional sleeping areas for 2 guests each. Bedding configurations may vary so please specify your bedding preferences with our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. Please note that bed linens may not be included for long stays, but are available on-site for €12/kit.
Get ready in one of our 2 BATHROOMS. Please note that bathroom linens may not be provided for long stays, but are available on-site for €8/kit. Keep your clothes clean with the on-site laundry machines, available for an additional charge.
Retreat to our spacious, air-conditioned unit after a great day on the beach. You will love that our adjoining apartment features 2 living areas for your comfort and convenience! Each living area consists of a sofa and a TV, available for an additional charge. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. In the Winter, Wi-Fi is available for an additional charge for those that wish to connect with friends back home.
Prepare meals in one of the 2 KITCHENETTES available to you in this unit. Each kitchenette consists of a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a fridge with a freezer compartment, and a kettle. One of the kitchenettes also features a dishwasher! Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. When you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Les Océanides where our cozy apartment is conveniently located. These include bike and motorcycle storage, the multi-sports terrain, the children's playground, tennis court access (during the Summer), fitness space access, the children's club, the on-site sauna (available for an additional charge), and the 2 shared outdoor pools (which are open from mid-April to end of September). If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €12/night or €60/stay. The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for an additional fee starting from €62.
Enjoy some wine tasting with your group at Château des Bormettes, a winery only 5 minutes away by foot. If you don't feel like cooking, treat yourself to a delicious meal right on the beach at Restaurant Hemingway, a 10-minute walk away. Pick up some groceries at Intermarché Super, 10 minutes away by car. Soak up some sun on the beach at plage de l'Argentière, only 500m away!
Bike storage (bring a lock)
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Tennis court (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Bedroom linens, bathroom linens, and the TV are included for stays 6 nights or less
- The end of stays cleaning is included for short stays during the summer!
- Wi-Fi is included during the Summer!
- Free outdoor car park as well as bike and motorbike storage (not supervised)
- Enjoy access to the sauna and hammam for €6/person/session or €25/5 sessions
- The 2 unheated outdoor pools are open from mid-April until the end of September
- During the Winter, Wi-Fi (2 devices) is available for an additional fee of €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, or €35 for 4 connections
- The TV is for rent and may only offer French channels and is available for €8/day or €42/week - Plus €5/day for stays over 1 week
- Bed linens are available for €12/kit
- Bathroom linens are available for €8/kit
- Kits containing the bedroom and bathroom linens are available for €19/kit
- Baby kits (bed + high chair + bathtub) are available on-site €8/day or €25/stay
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional fee of €12/day for stays 6 nights or less or €60/stay for 7 nights or more
- Bedding and bathroom configurations may vary!
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for an additional fee starting from €62
- An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a driver's license is not valid