3 Bedroom Chalet for 10, La Plagne 1800
When you’re not out exploring the pistes of the incredible Paradiski area, nestle into our spacious chalet. Located in a calm, wooded expanse, our chalet is only a short drive to the ski lifts. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to ski, snowshoe, hike, or go paragliding. Other features we think you’ll love:
- Two bedrooms with a cozy Double bed each
- Third bedroom with a Double sofa bed and Bunk beds
- Sofa bed for 2 in the living room
- Enjoy the view of the surrounding area from your balcony or patio
- Hungry? Make a meal in your kitchen
- Put your skis in the on-site ski storage
- Outdoor parking is available on-site
- Convenient Shuttle into Plagne 1800 and Plagne Centre
- If you don’t feel like cooking, there are plenty of great restaurants in the area
- While the area is renowned for its skiing, it features great hiking trails in the summer
Visit the amazing French Alps and stay in our rustic chalet in La Plagne! Our guests enjoy convenient access to the immense Paradiski ski area, which features over 230 tracks that will challenge experts and amateurs alike. If you don’t feel like skiing, you can also try snowshoeing, taking a bobsled ride, or hiking in the summer. Our chalet is conveniently located right near the bobsleigh run, and only 2 minutes from the amazing pistes. You will love to be located in a calm, partially-forested area, so you’re guaranteed to relax when you’re not outside exploring.
Our 70m2 chalet has 3 BEDROOMS. Two bedrooms each have a Double bed, and the third bedroom has a Double sofa bed and a set of Bunk beds. The living room also has a Double sofa bed which sleeps 2.
Clean off after a day of adventuring in your 2 BATHROOMS. Travelling light and don’t feel like bringing your own linens and towels? You can rent kits on-site.
Grab a warm blanket and relax in front of the flatscreen TV in the LIVING AREA, or watch your favourite movie in the DVD player. If the weather is warm enough, enjoy the view from your balcony or patio!
Before you head out each morning, take advantage of the KITCHEN to cook up a breakfast for champions. Our kitchen features a ceramic hob, an oven, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, and a toaster. The supermarket is about a 5-minute drive from our chalet.
Les Chalets de Crête Côte, where this chalet is located, offers complimentary outdoor parking on-site. Make use of the convenient and spacious shuttles leaving every hour for La Plagne 1800 and Plagne Centre. At the end of a great day, enjoy the on-site ski lockers so you don’t have equipment cluttering your chalet.
When you arrive, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit and a cleaning deposit, along with a small daily Holiday tax. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge.
If you need to rent some skis, head over to nearby Plagne La Roche to get the equipment you need. It’s only a 2-minute drive away. Craving pizza after a long day on the pistes? Go to La Cantine Plagne 1800, which a 5-minute drive away and is right next to the supermarket. Note that the restaurant is very small, so we recommend that you book a table in advance. If you can’t score a table, you can always go to Restaurant le Loup Blanc, which has a wonderfully warm ambience.
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Full size fridge/freezer
- The reason skiers love staying here? The easy access to the Paradiski ski area and its 232 ski tracks!
- After a day of adventure, relax and appreciate the calm forest surrounding you
- Tired of skiing? Try snowshoeing or taking a sled dog tour
- This is a non-smoking property
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €750 and a cleaning deposit of between €192 and €288, depending on the size of your chalet
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.60/person, per night.
- Travelling light? Then you can rent a pack of linens and towels for €10/person