4 Bedroom Chalet for 8, La Plagne 1800
Journey to our rustic chalet in La Plagne and you'll find yourself in the heart of a winter wonderland! Our guests enjoy easy access to the pristine mountain slopes of the Paradiski area, which has over 230 ski tracks. Whether you love to ski, snowboard, toboggan, or snowshoe, you’re sure to find a winter adventure with your name on it. If you come our way in the summer, you’ll have to take advantage of the area’s beautiful hiking trails. After a great day in the mountains, return to our cozy chalet and warm up by the majestic fireplace.
There are 4 BEDROOMS in our 70m2 chalet, each of which has either a Double bed or 2 Twin beds. Providing optimal flexibility, if you have a preference as to the bedding configuration of your unit, please let us know when booking and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
Work up a sweat skiing the pristine mountain slopes? Then wash off in our 2 BATHROOMS. If you're travelling light, we can provide you with bed linens and towels for an additional charge.
If you’re tired after a long day of adventure, relax on the comfy couches of the LIVING AREA and watch the TV, or curl up next to the wood-burning fireplace. Want some fresh air? This unit may feature a balcony or patio - please request this with our team at booking! And don’t worry about cluttering the place up with your ski equipment – there is ski storage on-site.
Before you hit the slopes, be sure to make a big breakfast, courtesy of our property’s KITCHEN. It features a ceramic hob, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, and a toaster. If you need some caffeine to start your day, feel free to make some in our coffeemaker. While we’d recommend you bring groceries with you, if you forget anything, there is a small selection of groceries at Spar, which is only a short drive from the chalet.
After you’ve arrived at Les Chalets des Praz, where this unit is conveniently located, enjoy the wonderful amenities and services! Take advantage of the complimentary outdoor parking, along with the off-site reception and front desk service. Stay connected with loved ones using the FREE Wi-Fi in the reception, before heading back to the pistes, only 300m away. Upon your arrival, you’ll need to give a fully-refundable damage deposit and a cleaning deposit. You’ll also be asked for a small daily Holiday Tax. If you want to bring a pet, please let us know in advance and we will do our best to accommodate them for an additional charge.
Don’t feel like cooking? Then walk over to Au Coin Du Feu for a warm welcome and delicious food. If you’re looking for a place with a good kids menu and good pizza, you can walk to Le Monica’s. If you’re travelling light, you can rent ski equipment from either Skiset le Cervin or Intersport Rent just a short walk away! For everything else, the main resort of Plagne Centre can be easily reached by free shuttle bus or car.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
Fireplace (wood burning)
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Full size fridge/freezer
Detailed room description
- You will love the proximity to the Paradiski ski area, which has over 425km of slopes and 232 ski tracks
- Book a trip down the bobsled track for some extra excitement
- If you come in the summer, try paragliding
- Appreciate the fresh air on your balcony or patio - please request this with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €750, and a cleaning deposit of between €168 to €240
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.65/person, per night
- If you want to bring your pet, please let us know when booking and we will try our best to accommodate you for an additional fee of €5/night or €25/week
- Travelling light? You can rent kits which feature linens and bath towels for €10/person so you don’t have to bring your own!