2 Bedroom Apartment for 8, La Plagne 1800
Experience a skier’s paradise in La Plagne while staying in our cozy apartment. Our guests enjoy easy access to the La Plagne Resort ski area, which is one of the largest in the world and features an impressive 2000m vertical drop. Not a skier? You’ll find plenty of other winter sports to enjoy, including sledding, dog sleigh rides, bobsleigh, and snowshoeing. Other things you’ll love:
- 2 Bedrooms with either a Double bed or 2 Twin beds
- Great value! Sleeping area with bunk beds acts like an extra bedroom
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- Full Kitchen - cook in-room!
- Breathe the fresh air on the balcony/terrace
- Right next to the pistes + Ski Back to the apartment
- FREE Wi-Fi in the common area
- Complimentary Outdoor Parking on-site
- Ski Storage available
- Steps from the centre of La Plagne Soleil
- Quick 15-minute FREE shuttle or drive to Plagne Centre
If you love to ski, you’ll love staying in our cozy apartment in La Plagne. This ski area is one of the largest in the world and features an impressive vertical drop of 2000m. First time putting on skis? Don’t worry, there are plenty of trails for beginners to enjoy. Seasoned pro? Get a Paradiski pass and enjoy access to Les Arcs courtesy of a spectacular express cable car. Whether you want to ski on glaciers, steep pistes, or tree-lined trails, you’ll find your heart’s desire.
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our 46m2 unit which each have either a Double bed or 2 Twin beds. Providing optimal flexibility, please specify your bedding preferences upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you! There is also a separate sleeping area with a Bunk bed, and an additional Double sofa bed in the living room.
After you’ve worked up a sweat on the pistes, wash off in your 1 BATHROOM. If you don’t feel like packing towels, they are available for an additional fee.
After you've showered off, you can settle into the LIVING AREA and find a movie on the satellite TV. Just outside, step onto your balcony or terrace and enjoy the fresh air - if you have a preference, please do let us know!
Cook up anything you want in your FULLY-EQUIPPED KITCHEN, which features ceramic hobs, a microwave, a fridge-freezer, and a dishwasher. Need coffee and toast to start your day? We've got you covered with a coffee maker and a toaster.
While the spectacular skiing is what draws most people to Résidence Les Lodges des Alpages, where this unit is located, you should take a day or two to check out some of the other winter sports, such as bobsleigh, snowshoeing, and dog sled rides. Coming in the summer? You'll find some great hiking trails with fantastic views! Enjoy FREE Wi-Fi in the reception area on-site, or make friends in the communal lounge. We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and there is FREE outdoor parking available for you!
If you don't want to lug around your own towels and linens, there are some available on-site for an additional fee. There is also a fully-refundable damage deposit and a cleaning deposit due upon arrival. There is also a small daily Holiday Tax per person. Looking to bring your furry best friend? Ask in advance and we may be able to accommodate your pet for an additional fee.
Looking for a tiny, popular restaurant with fantastic fondue? Check out Le Grizzli, which is a 5-minute drive from your unit. If you're craving delicious, thin-crust pizza with tons of toppings to choose from, head over to Pizzeria Domino. If you're looking for live music, head over to Bar La Mine, which is also less than 10 minutes away.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Full size fridge/freezer
- Take the shuttle to Plagne Centre to experience even more restaurants, shops and nightlife!
- The La Plagne ski area is right outside your door
- This region is known for its sunny days and wonderful snow conditions!
- There is a security deposit of €240 per apartment to be paid on arrival (Debit/credit card or cheque), along with a cleaning deposit of between €84 and €112
- There is a Holiday tax of €1.65 per person, per day
- If you need towels or linens, they’re available as a pack for €10 per person
- Hoping to bring along a furry friend? Ask us in advance and we may be able to accommodate you for a fee of €5 per day or €25 per week