Studio for 3, La Rochelle
Relax and get away to our quiet and cozy rental away from the hustle and bustle of La Rochelle! You will love to be only a 15 minute walk away from the beach and city center. Other features you'll love:
- Double bed + Single sofa bed in the living area
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Access to a Fitness Centre
- FREE Fibre Optic Broadband Wi-Fi
- Access to a Seasonal Outdoor pool
- Free Underground + Outdoor Parking
- Close to the beach and the city centre
- Guest services team on-site to ensure you have a stress-free stay
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Our cozy 28m2 rental is in a perfect location for those who want the convenience of being close to the city centre without all the noise. Just a 15 minute walk from the harbour, nearby grocery stores, and much more, this is an excellent location for a relaxing holiday. There's a myriad of activities to enjoy in the area like water skiing, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, and boat trips. If you prefer to stay on land, go cycling through town!
Our STUDIO features a Double bed and a Single sofa bed in the living room. Looking for something to watch? Turn on the TV and catch up on your favourite shows and movies. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi. If you'd like a Balcony or Terrace, please request this with our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, bed linen and towels are available for rent for stays of 7+ nights and are INCLUDED for short stays.
Whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features a cooking hob, microwave, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher. You can enjoy all of your meals in our open plan DINING AREA. Spill something on your favourite shirt? There are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Residence l'Archipel, where our property is conveniently located. Dive into the outdoor heated pool in the summer before warming up in the fitness room on-site! For an additional fee, pamper yourself with the on-site massage treatments, and indulge in the tasty breakfast service (upon advance request). We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area, and there is FREE outdoor and underground parking available on-site.
Please note that a tourist tax and damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them. An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid). For long stays of 7+ nights, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €60/apartment.
Take the family to see the historic architecture like the Towers of La Rochelle or The Lighthouse of L'ile de Re. Get a good look at sea life on shore at Aquarium La Rochelle (just a 5 minute drive away!) or visit 1 of many museums in the area. The options are endless! The residence is close enough to the city centre that you can easily eat out, but if you prefer to cook, the Carrefour City supermarket is just a 5 minute walk away.
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- This property is only a 15-minute walk from the beach
- The Towers of La Rochelle are a must-see for anyone new to the area!
- Enjoy FREE Wi-Fi and TV services during your stay
- The outdoor pool is open from mid-May to mid-September
- If you'd like a Balcony or Terrace, please request this with our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
- For short stays of under 7 nights, bed linen, towels and an end of stay cleaning are INCLUDED
- For long stays of 7+ nights, bed linen and towels may be rented, and an end of stay cleaning may be provided from €60/apartment
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €10/pet/night or €55/pet for 6+ nights. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed.
- Please note that a tourist tax and a damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival
- ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers license not valid.