2 Bedroom Alcove Apartment for 8, La Toussuire
If you love the outdoors, you'll love staying in our spacious and chalet-inspired property in La Toussuire. In the winter, grab your skis, take the FREE shuttle to the pistes, only 500m away, and ski the pristine pistes of the Les Sybelles ski area, which has over 310km of trails. If you’re coming after the snow has melted, hop on your mountain bike and explore over 300km of marked trails. When you’re not on an outdoor adventure, relax in your suite and enjoy the solid pine furniture and rustic atmosphere.
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our apartment, each featuring a Double bed. A cozy sleeping alcove contains a Bunk bed, and there's also a Double sofa bed in the living room.
Begin your day by washing up in our 1 BATHROOM with shower. You can keep wrinkles out of your clothes by using the in-suite iron and ironing board. If you’re travelling light, you can rent towels once you arrive. Please note that we supply all of our guests with bed linens for no additional charge.
Sit back and relax in your cozy LIVING AREA, decorated in the chalet-style with wooden touches. Catch a movie on satellite TV for an additional charge, or read a good book after a great day outside.
Before you head out to the mountains, grab a snack in our KITCHEN, which features a stove, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a toaster. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker! Don’t feel like cooking? You can enjoy an on-site breakfast for an additional fee.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Les Chalets des Cimes a Toussuire, where our property is conveniently located. These include the indoor hot tub, the heated indoor pool, and on-site ski storage. If you have sore muscles, or you just want to relax, head to the SAUNA. When you arrive, you can park in the outdoor parking area (subject to availability). If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate you.
While there is FREE Wi-Fi in the reception, you can also have Wi-Fi service in your property for an additional charge. Please note that upon your arrival, an end-of-stay cleaning fee, security deposit, and a small daily holiday tax will be collected.
If you need to pick up some groceries, head over to Produit Savoyard. After you’ve spent the day skiing, stop by L’Ancolie for some delicious French food. It’s only 5 minutes away. If you don’t want to bring your own outdoor gear, you can rent some from nearby Intersport Rent.
TV in common area
WiFi (fee applies)
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Full size fridge/freezer
Detailed room description
- FREE shuttles provide you with great access to the slopes
- In the summer, use the lifts to access the harder-to-reach mountain bike trails
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.35/person, per day
- Don’t feel like cooking breakfast? Enjoy the on-site breakfast for €10/day per person
- Television is available for a fee of €8/night
- You can rent towels for €10/person for the duration of your stay
- There is an end-of-stay cleaning fee of between €59 and €100 depending on the size of your chalet
- While Wi-Fi is free at the reception, you can enjoy it in the comfort of your chalet for a fee of €16
- If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate you for an additional fee of €6/night
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €260