2 Bedroom Apartment for 6, Lagord
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
You'll find several sandy beaches near our charming apartment in Lagord! Bring the kids to the playground on-site or relax and unwind in the outdoor pool. Other features you'll love:
- Bedroom with a Double bed
- 2 Single beds in the second bedroom
- Sofa bed in the living area
- Private Terrace or Balcony
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Seasonal Outdoor pool
- Enjoy a welcome drink!
- Entertainment for children, teens, and adults offered on-site
- FREE outdoor parking on-site
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Explore the old historical town of La Rochelle, located within 5 minutes of our charming apartment in Lagord! Discover the Rochelle Aquarium, a multitude of museums and several sandy beaches, all within 10km of your getaway. Venture out for a day trip to L'Ile de Ré, just a 30 minute drive away.
Our space has 2 BEDROOMS. The master bedroom features a Double bed and there are 2 Single beds in the second bedroom. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. Rent bed linens on-site for €12/person and enjoy beds made on arrival for €10/bed.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM and you can rent towels on-site for €9/kit.
After lounging at the pool, retreat to our cozy, Air-Conditioned LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy local programming on our TV. In the early evening, step out onto the 20 m2 Balcony or Terrace and enjoy the fresh air!
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of electric hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a refrigerator. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Le Domaine du Château, where our 45m2 space is conveniently located. These include the wellness area with a sauna (available upon reservation at the reception), a playground, a bouncy castle, and children, teen, and adult entertainment during the high season (subject to availability). Dive into the shared outdoor pool, open from April to September. An on-site guest services team is available to ensure you have a stress-free stay.
If you're travelling by car, outdoor parking is available on-site. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €46/week or €10/day (1 pet/apartment max). Category 1 and 2 dogs are prohibited.
Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person and damage deposit of €300 will be collected upon arrival. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided from €40 to €60. Or, tidy up your space using the cleaning kit, available for €3.90/kit.
If you prefer to cook in your own home-away-from-home, take a 1.2 km drive to the E.Leclerc Drive Lagord supermarket to stock up on groceries. For a delicious meal at a decent price, grab dinner at Le 123 Restaurant, just a 1-minute walk away. The Aéroport La Rochelle (LFBH) is just an 8-minute drive away, so you can travel with ease.
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Dive into the outdoor pool, open from April to September
- Bed linen is NOT included and can be rented on-site for €12/person. Beds can also be made on arrival for an additional €10/bed
- Towels can be rented on-site for €9/kit/person
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen and dishes) may be provided from €40 to €60
- A cleaning kit can be rented on-site for €3.90/kit
- Wi-Fi is available for FREE at the reception and for €5/day, €15/week, or €25/2weeks/day in the apartment
- If you need baby equipment please request upon booking (subject to availability)
- Arrange for an early check-in from 11am for €75/appartment
- Morning bakery service is available if requested on-site the night prior (pay on the spot)
- Breakfast service is available if you pre-book on-site for €10/adult, €5.50/child between the ages of 4 to 12, and free for children below the ages of 4
- Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet with you and we may be able to accommodate them for €10/day or €46/week. Category 1 and 2 dogs are not permitted
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax per person