Deluxe 2 Bedroom for 6, Lake Tahoe
Explore the popular town of South Lake Tahoe, a northern California hot spot for both skiers and beach lovers. Only a short walk to the city centre, you'll discover eclectic restaurants and bars. Get in touch with nature and explore the Van Sickle Bi-State Park, a 2-minute walk from your resort. Other features you'll love:
- 1 Bedroom with King bed
- Queen bed in the second bedroom
- 1 Double Sofa bed in the living area
- Fully-equipped kitchen: fridge, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, pots & pans, utensils
- FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE daily hot buffet breakfast on-site
- Access to Outdoor Pools (seasonal) + Year-Round Outdoor Hot Tub
- Xbox games room + pool table
- FREE activities (Bingo night, other games, depending on availability)
- Wedding Chapel on-site
- Make s'mores at the Firepit -seasonal
Situated close to the Nevada/California border, you'll enjoy skiing or a visit to the beach depending on the season when you stay at our beautiful resort in South Lake Tahoe! Set in an alpine environment, the town of South Lake Tahoe is only a few blocks away and a quick drive to the beach in the warmer months. For ski lovers, the Heavenly ski lift is merely a half-a-mile drive from the resort and steps away from the gondola.
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our 850 sq.ft. suite. The first bedroom includes a roomy King sized bed featuring modern decor and furniture. In the second bedroom, there is a cozy Queen bed with soft sheets and pillows.
The 2 BATHROOMS includes a bathtub, shower, and enough space to get going in a hurry in the morning. Prefer a more leisurely routine? Head down to the shared outdoor pool (summer only) and outdoor hot tub for a swim, and then enjoy the daily complimentary U.S style breakfast before getting ready for the day.
In the LIVING AREA, sink into one of the couches, which turns into a sofa bed for sleeping an extra guest or two. Watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV.
The fully-equipped KITCHEN includes a fridge/freezer, microwave, stove, toaster, coffee maker, and basic pots and pans, and utensils to prepare a full meal any time of the day.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Forest Suites Resort, where our 650 sq.ft. property is conveniently located. These include 2 outdoor pools, open seasonally, and a shared outdoor hot tub open year round. There is one laptop available for quick browsing use in the reception area of the resort. There is complimentary Wi-Fi for up to 4 devices. For faster Internet connection speeds, there is an extra cost. When the kids need to expend some energy, send them down to the games room, where you'll find an Xbox gaming area, a pool table, and a bean bag toss (games subject to availability). Enjoy some après ski drinks at the resort's saloon.
Please note that a nightly resort fee and a rollaway bed fee (if requested) will be collected upon your arrival.
Perfectly located in a calm alpine setting, our resort is close to a major ski hill, several beaches, and the popular town of South Lake Tahoe. For a quick meal, head over to Basecamp Pizza, a 5-minute walk from your room. Need a caffeine boost? Walk along Lake Parkway to Driftwood coffee shop for a latte and a sweet treat. You'll love the proximity to the Heavenly Ski hill, a 2-minute drive from your suite. Head to El Dorado Beach, less than a 10 min drive, to enjoy an afternoon by the water. Stock up groceries at the Raley's Supermarket a 5-minute walk from the resort in the village shopping center.
24hr front desk
Complimentary continental breakfast
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Full size fridge/freezer
- Daily housekeeping is provided for guests
- Breakfast, Wi-Fi, parking included in resort fee
- Rollaway bed fee (if requested) is $15 USD/night, collected upon arrival
- Upon arrival, a resort fee of $20USD/night is collected, which includes hot buffet breakfast, Wi-Fi, select family activities (please ask us when booking), and self-parking
- ** Please note, the resort fee will increase to $22 USD/night for all bookings arriving after 5/1/2019