Studio for 4 (S24), L'Alpe d'Huez
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Pack your ski gear and escape to our charming studio for 4 in Alpe d'Huez. Enjoy the perfect day skiing down the incredible pistes, only 250m away or visit some of the trendy shops. Return to our cozy studio in the evening and enjoy a nice glass of wine on the balcony or terrace before finding a delicious restaurant for dinner.
- Studio with 1 Double bed
- Sofa bed for additional guests
- Private balcony, terrace, or loggia
- We'll provide you with sheets and towels!
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available
- Watch a show on the television
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- On-site fitness centre
- Shared and heated outdoor pool
- On-site sauna
- Outdoor parking available on-site!
Special Covid-19 clause :
In view of the exceptional circumstances linked to the Covid-19 pandemic, where LAGRANGE Vacances residences are concerned, we will grant free cancellation of reservation for the following reasons:
- Closure of national borders in country of departure and / or destination
- Departure destination under lockdown
- Arrival destination under lockdown
- Holiday residence is closed
- Holidaymaker with Covid-19 symptoms justified by medical documentation
- Holidaymaker subjected to a quarantine on departure and arrival
Conveniently located in the Bergers area, only 250m from the ski lifts, and a short walk from the lively resort centre, our bright 28m2 studio is the ideal destination for your next getaway. Explore the streets of L'Alpe D'Huez and enjoy the wonderful shops, delicious restaurants and lively entertainment. After a day on the pistes, relax in the shared outdoor pool, heated year-round, or in the shared steam room and spa. Find a delicious local restaurant in the evening and enjoy some tartiflette, fondue, or farcement! Our lovely space comfortably accommodates 2 guests, but can sleep up to 4!
After skiing, retreat to our comfortable LIVING SPACE, which features 1 Double bed and 1 Sofa bed. We'll provide you with bed linens for free. Curl up and enjoy local programming on our TV. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available for those that wish to connect with friends back home.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM, which features a shower. We provide you with towels!
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a multi-function oven, and a dishwasher. In the morning, enjoy access to the on-site breakfast service, available for an additional charge!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence l'Alpenrose where our studio is conveniently located. These include an on-site fitness centre, the on-site sauna (available for an additional charge), the luggage storage, the shared outdoor pool, and the communal fireplace in the lounge. Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay. If you’re travelling by car, there is outdoor parking available upon reservation for €9/night or €49 for stays 6 nights or more!
Select units may be equipped with accessible features - Please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you!
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €7/night or €39 for stays 6 nights or more. The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €400 and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person. Guests staying over 7 nights are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for an additional fee of €39 - €59.
After a fantastic day outside, we recommend getting a pizza at the Pizzeria Pinocchio! Pick up your groceries at the Intermarché Supermarket, just a few minutes away. In the summer, take a day trip to Lac Besson - it's the perfect spot for a picnic! For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advance!
Less than 250m from ski lifts
TV in common area
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
- Bed linens and bathroom linens are included!
- Take a dip in the shared heated outdoor pool
- If you’re travelling by car, outdoor parking is available on-site for €9/night for stays up to 5 nights and €49 for stays 6 nights or more (subject to availability, reservation required)
- Enjoy access to the hammam for €8/session or €39/6 sessions - Guests receive 1 free hammam session per apartment, per week
- Relax in the spa suite for an additional charge
- Breakfast service is available for €9/adult and €5/child (3-10 years old)
- Request a fresh set of bedroom linen or bathroom linen for €8/set
- Have your bed made upon arrival for €30 - €40, depending on the size of your unit
- Beds made upon arrival and an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) are available for €59 - €89
- Rent a baby kit (bed + chair) for €7/day or €25/stay (subject to availability, reservation required)
- Photos are representative and actual unit may differ
- Select units may be equipped with accessible features - Please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €7/night for stays up to 5 nights or €39 for stays of 6 nights or more
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €400 and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
- For long stays, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for an additional fee of €39-€59. Included for short stays!