5 Bedroom Chalet for 12, L'Alpe d’Huez
Panoramic mountain views, easy access to ski trails, and a fully-equipped kitchen can all be yours when you stay in our spacious chalet in France. This ski-in/ski-out chalet has a cozy wood burning fireplace - perfect for relaxing in front of after a long day on the slopes. Other features you'll love include:
- Master bedroom with a Double bed
- 4 Bedrooms with a variety of bedding options - let us know what you prefer!
- Ski-out directly from your chalet
- PRIVATE Sauna or Jacuzzi!
- This 2-storey chalet has a PRIVATE terrace
- A fully-equipped kitchen, complete with a ceramic hob, oven, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Complimentary bread and pastries on the first morning of your stay
- Lovely wood and stone interior finished in traditional Savoyard style
- FREE Wi-FI and Parking
- Convenient in-suite Washer and Dryer
- FREE End of Stay Cleaning services
If you’re looking for a skier’s paradise, you’ve found it, courtesy of our cozy chalet. Our guests enjoy easy access to some of the best skiing in France, courtesy of the Alpe d’Huez slopes. Not a big skier? Don’t worry, there’s plenty for you to do, starting with ice climbing and dog sled rides. After you’ve spent a day cruising down the slopes, relax in front of the roaring wood-burning fireplace, or enjoy the panoramic mountain views from your private terrace.
There are 5 BEDROOMS in our 120m2 chalet. The master bedroom features a cozy Double bed, and a variety of bedding options are available for the remaining rooms. There may be either two bedrooms with 2 Twin beds each and two bedrooms with 3 Twin beds each. Or, one bedroom with 4 Twin beds, one bedroom with 3 Twin beds, and two bedrooms with 2 Twin beds. Finally, there may be one bedroom with 1 Double bed, two bedrooms with 3 Twin beds, and one bedroom with 2 Twin beds. Providing optimal flexibility, please specify your bedding preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
If you're bringing friends, don't worry about needing to share the mirror, as our chalet comes with 5 BATHROOMS. If you're travelling light, we have you covered with towels and bed linen supplied free of charge!
While you'll be spending most of your time hitting the slopes, when you're in your LIVING AREA, relax in front of a crackling wood fireplace while enjoying the Satellite TV and FREE Wi-Fi. Just outside, step onto your private terrace/balcony! After, warm up in your Private in-house Sauna/Jacuzzi - please let us know which you prefer!
Of course, we know that skiing works up quite an appetite. That's why our chalet comes with a KITCHEN. It has a ceramic hob, oven, microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Don't feel like cooking? Then we'd recommend that you opt for our French chef's traditional catered cuisine. For an additional fee, they'll bring you a 3-course meal complete with a delicious wine. Just make sure to inquire ahead of time if you're interested!
We can't say enough about the amazing skiing that you're sure to enjoy while staying in Les Chalets de l’Altiport. Our chalet is only 500m from the centre of the Alpe d'Huez Resort. While you can ski the gentle slopes directly from your front door, more experienced skiers will appreciate the free shuttle that connects directly to the centre of the Bergers Ski Resort.
Please keep in mind that a damage deposit and a daily holiday tax are due upon arrival. If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, we may be able to accommodate them for a fee, but you will need to inquire in advance. While an end of stay cleaning is included, this does not include the kitchen, and guests are required to clean this before departure.
You'll find an incredible selection of restaurants in the area, including pizzerias and gourmet restaurants. Our favourite? Restaurant de l'Altiport, which has incredible French cuisine and is only 5 minutes away. Or, if you're craving pizza, you need to go to Le Roy Ladre, which is about a 10-minute drive. Rent skis just a short walk away in Les Bergers and learn how to ski at Easyski Skiing School Alpe D'huez is just 2 km away.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
Fireplace (wood burning)
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Full size fridge/freezer
- You’ll love having panoramic views of the Alpe d’Huez slopes and the Oisans massif from this area
- Enjoy a prime location just 500m from the centre of the Alpe d’Huez resort
- Get around easily using the free shuttle bus that runs to the resort centre
- Check out the local pubs, many of which have live music
- Looking for an adrenaline rush? Try Joëring (skiing with horses) for an additional charge
- Please specify your bedding preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- While an end of stay cleaning is included, this does not include the kitchen, and guests are required to clean this before departure
- A fully-refundable €750 security deposit is collected upon arrival
- Guests are charged a Holiday Tax of €1.70 per person per day
- If you want to bring along your furry friend, we may be able to accommodate you for a fee of €5 a day or €25 per week. Please let us know prior to booking.