7 Bedroom Chalet for 15, L'Alpe d’Huez
Experience majestic mountain views, easy access to great skiing, and the comfort of home, courtesy of our spacious 2-storey chalet in France. Spend your day on ski trails suitable for all levels of experience, then relax with your friends or family and warm your toes in front of the wood-burning fireplace. Other things you'll love:
- Double bed in two bedrooms
- Four bedrooms with 2 Twin beds each
- 3 Twin beds in the final bedroom
- Ski-out directly from your chalet
- Private Sauna!
- A fully-equipped kitchen, complete with a ceramic hob, oven, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Complimentary bread and pastries on the first morning of your stay
- Lovely wood and stone interior finished in a traditional Savoyard style
- FREE Wi-Fi and Parking
- Convenient in-suite Washer and Dryer
- FREE End of Stay Cleaning services
When you stay in our spacious 2-storey chalet, you enjoy easy access to some of the best skiing in France. Beginners will love the gentle slopes right outside their door, and experts can shuttle to more challenging trails. After a day spent blasting through fresh powder, curl up in your private chalet and relax in front of the roaring wood-burning fireplace. Looking for something to do in the evening? Good news – there are plenty of restaurants and pubs in the area, some of which feature live music.
There are 7 BEDROOMS in our 195m2 chalet. There are two bedrooms featuring 1 Double bed each, four bedrooms featuring 2 Twin beds each, and the final bedroom contains 3 Twin beds.
When you’re getting ready in the morning, don’t worry about fighting over the bathroom, as our chalet has 7 BATHROOMS. If you're travelling light, we have you covered with towels and bed linen supplied free of charge!
While you'll probably spend most of your time skiing, when you are in your LIVING AREA, relax in front of a crackling wood fireplace while enjoying the Satellite TV and FREE Wi-Fi. Just outside, step onto your private terrace/balcony and then warm up in your Private Sauna!
Of course, we know that skiing makes you quite hungry! That's why our chalet comes with a KITCHEN. It has a ceramic hob, oven, microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Don't feel like cooking? Then we'd recommend that you try our French chef's traditional catered cuisine. For an additional fee, they'll bring you a 3-course meal complete with a delicious wine. Just make sure to inquire ahead of time if you're interested!
We can't say enough about the amazing skiing that you're sure to enjoy. Our chalet is only 500m from the centre of the Alpe d'Huez Resort. A free shuttle that connects directly to the centre of the Bergers Ski Resort.
Please keep in mind that a damage deposit and a daily holiday tax are due upon arrival. If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, we may be able to accommodate them for a fee, but you will need to inquire in advance. While an end of stay cleaning is included, this does not include the kitchen, and guests are required to clean this before departure.
You'll find an incredible selection of restaurants in the area, including pizzerias and gourmet restaurants. Our favourite? Restaurant de l'Altiport, which has incredible French cuisine and is only 5 minutes away. Or, if you're craving pizza, you need to go to Le Roy Ladre, which is about a 10-minute drive. Rent skis just a short walk away in Les Bergers and learn how to ski at Easyski Skiing School Alpe D'huez is just 2 km away.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
Fireplace (wood burning)
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Full size fridge/freezer
- You’ll love having panoramic views of the Alpe d’Huez slopes and the Oisans massif from this area
- Enjoy a prime location just 500m from the centre of the Alpe d’Huez resort
- Get around easily using the free shuttle bus that runs to the resort centre
- Check out the local pubs, many of which have live music
- Looking for an adrenaline rush? Try Joëring (skiing with horses) for an additional charge
- While an end of stay cleaning is included, this does not include the kitchen, and guests are required to clean this before departure
- A fully-refundable €750 security deposit is collected upon arrival
- Guests are charged a Holiday Tax of €1.70 per person per day
- If you want to bring along your furry friend, we may be able to accommodate you for a fee of €5 a day or €25 per week. Please let us know prior to booking.