8 Bedroom Chalet "Isis" for 15, L'Alpe d’Huez
If you’re a skier, it’s time to celebrate! We have a wonderful winter chalet waiting for you! Stay in this cozy chalet and you’ll enjoy access to some of the best skiing in France. Don’t worry – there’s plenty for the non-skiers to enjoy, too, as they can try ice climbing or hop on a dog sled. If you’re coming in the summer, check out the mountain biking trails. In the evening, after a fun day on the slopes, relax in front of your crackling wood-burning fireplace, or calm your aching muscles in your sauna.
There are 8 BEDROOMS in our 200m2 chalet. Two bedrooms each feature a Double bed, and the remaining six bedrooms each contain 2 Twin beds.
If you're bringing friends, don't worry about needing to share the mirror, as our chalet comes with 8 BATHROOMS. If you're travelling light, we have you covered with towels and bed linen supplied free of charge!
While you'll be spending most of your time hitting the slopes, when you are in your LIVING AREA, relax in front of a crackling wood fireplace while enjoying the Satellite TV and FREE Wi-Fi. Just outside, step onto your private terrace/balcony and then warm up in your Private Sauna!
Of course, we know that skiing works up quite an appetite. That's why our chalet comes with a KITCHEN. It has a ceramic hob, oven, microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Don't feel like cooking? Then we'd recommend that you opt for our French chef's traditional catered cuisine. For an additional fee, they'll bring you a 3-course meal complete with a delicious wine. Just make sure to inquire ahead of time if you're interested!
We can't say enough about the amazing skiing that you're sure to enjoy while staying in Les Chalets de l’Altiport. Our chalet is only 500m from the centre of the Alpe d'Huez Resort. While you can ski the gentle slopes directly from your front door, more experienced skiers will appreciate the free shuttle that connects directly to the centre of the Bergers Ski Resort.
Please keep in mind that a damage deposit and a daily holiday tax are due upon arrival. If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, we may be able to accommodate them for a fee, but you will need to inquire in advance. While an end of stay cleaning is included, this does not include the kitchen, and guests are required to clean this before departure.
You'll find an incredible selection of restaurants in the area, including pizzerias and gourmet restaurants. Our favourite? Restaurant de l'Altiport, which has incredible French cuisine and is only 5 minutes away. Or, if you're craving pizza, you need to go to Le Roy Ladre, which is about a 10-minute drive. Rent skis just a short walk away in Les Bergers and learn how to ski at Easyski Skiing School Alpe D'huez is just 2 km away.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
Fireplace (wood burning)
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Full size fridge/freezer
Detailed room description
- You’ll love having panoramic views of the Alpe d’Huez slopes and the Oisans massif in this area
- Enjoy a prime location just 500m from the centre of the Alpe d’Huez resort
- Get around easily using the free shuttle bus that runs to the resort centre
- Check out the local pubs, many of which have live music
- Looking for an adrenaline rush? Try Joëring (skiing with horses) for an additional charge
- While an end of stay cleaning is included, this does not include the kitchen, and guests are required to clean this before departure
- A fully-refundable €750 security deposit is collected upon arrival
- Guests are charged a Holiday Tax of €1.70 per person per day
- If you want to bring along your furry friend, we may be able to accommodate you for a fee of €5 a day or €25 per week. Please let us know prior to booking.