Studio for 2, Le Mans
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
In a central location just a few blocks away from the Sarthe River, you'll love this equipped studio in Le Mans. When you stay here, you'll have easy access to the best of this city, known for its art and history, along with the 24h du Mans! Other features you'll love:
- Studio with 1 Double bed or 2 Single beds - let us know your preference!
- Television with international channels and RMC Sport
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Full Kitchenette
- Breakfast Service available
- Hammam on-site
- Access to the Fitness area
- 24h on-site guest service team!
Welcome to Le Mans, a historical city with a rich artistic heritage often seen in films. It is particularly well-known for the international motor racing competitions - the 24h du Mans - held each year! Our lovely and equipped studio is located in the centre of the city, with delicious restaurants, trendy shops and fun attractions right outside your door. At the end of the day, return to our apartment that comfortably sleeps 2 guests!
Retreat to our cozy STUDIO that features either 1 Double bed or 2 Single beds. The bedding configurations may vary, so please let one of our friendly staff members know if you have a preference upon booking. Curl up and enjoy international programming on our TV. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the FREE Wi-Fi.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. Please note that bathroom linens are not provided, but are available on-site for €7/kit. On-site laundry machines are available for an additional charge.
In the KITCHENETTE, you'll find a set of electric hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, and a kettle. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at City Apart'hotel Centre Congrès where our 30m2 space is conveniently located. These include the wellness centre with a hammam, the fitness centre, and luggage storage. Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay.
We recommend bringing a car to get around this lovely area and covered parking is available for €12/day, €60/week, or €90/month.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit from €300 to €500 and a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 charged per person. A variety of cleaning services are available for an additional fee for your convenience. Please note that for guests staying from 5 to 28 nights, an end of stay cleaning is available from €60.
A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Our favourite place to eat is Le Nez Rouge, just a 9-minute drive away! The Cathedral of Saint Julian of Le Mans is also just a 15-minute walk away. Take in some art at Musée de Tesse, also just a 15-minute stroll away.
24hr front desk
Safe deposit box
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Relax & Rejuvenate
Please note that some essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Bedding configurations vary, please specify any bedding preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- A kit of bathroom linen (bath towel, hand towel) is NOT provided and is available for €7
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit from €300 to €500 and a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 charged per person
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €10/pet/day. You must supply proof of vaccinations and dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the building and grounds
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ
- Covered parking is available for €12/day, €60/week, or €90/month
- Laundry facilities are available on-site for €4/wash and €2/tumble dry
- The breakfast buffet is available for €12.50/adult, €7.50/child (4-12 years old), and at no charge for children under 4
- A cleaning service is available upon request for guests staying between 5 and 7 nights for €12 (daily cleaning, beds made) or €40 (full weekly cleaning service)
- Guests staying between 1 and 4 nights will have complimentary daily cleaning and guests staying over 8 nights will have a weekly cleaning and bed linen change included in their stay
- An end of stay cleaning is available from €60 for guests staying between 5 and 28 nights