2 Bedroom Alcove Duplex for 8, Le Teich
The next time you travel to Le Teich, ensure you're only a short walk from the beach by staying in our charming apartment. Stay with us, and you’ll enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the charming French countryside. Go for a swim in the ocean or take advantage of the outdoor pool in the summer. Other features we think you’ll love:
- 2 Bedrooms with either a Double bed or 2 Twin beds
- GREAT VALUE! Alcove with an additional Double bed acts like a third bedroom
- Double Sofa bed in the living room
- Make a meal in your kitchen
- Enjoy your breakfast while relaxing on your Balcony/Terrace
- In the summer, you can get fresh bread, croissants and pastries delivered to your door every morning!
- Landes de Gascogne Regional Natural Park is close by
- Take the kids to the La Coccinelle amusement park for a day of fun
- FREE Wi-Fi in the common areas
- Complimentary outdoor parking is available on-site
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
Your next getaway to Southern France starts with a stay in our lovely duplex apartment in the lovely Le Teich area. Our guests enjoy convenient access to the Le Teich Bird Reserve, the La Coccinelle amusement park, and a variety of outdoor activities, including swimming, sea kayaking, canoeing, sailing, trout fishing, mountain biking and golfing. Did we mention that we’re only a short walk from the beach?
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our 60m2 apartment, with either a Double bed or 2 Twin beds. There's also an alcove with a Double bed, and an additional Double sofa bed in the living room. Providing optimal flexibility, if you have a preference as to your property's bedding configuration, please let us know when booking and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
Get a fresh start to your day and lather up in the shower of our 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, bed linen and towels are available for rent upon arrival.
Tired after a walk through the beautiful Le Teich Bird Reserve? Then relax in the comfy LIVING AREA or pour yourself a glass of wine and enjoy some fresh air and the ambience of the French countryside from your terrace. Television and Wi-Fi are available for an additional charge.
When you get hungry, cook up a meal in your KITCHEN, which features a refrigerator, a ceramic hob, a dishwasher, and a microwave. We find that home cooked meals are best enjoyed from the comfort of your terrace. In the summer, if you don’t feel like cooking breakfast, you can order fresh bread, croissants, and pastries to be delivered to your door each morning for an additional charge. If you need to get groceries, just head over to the Super U Supermarket, which is only a 10-minute drive.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities at Residence Les Rives Marines, where this apartment is conveniently located. These amenities include the outdoor pool in the summer, FREE Wi-Fi at the reception, and an on-site outdoor parking area. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we'll do our best to accommodate you for an additional fee. Upon arrival, you'll be asked to provide a fully-refundable damage deposit and a cleaning deposit. There is also a small daily Holiday Tax.
Please note: although no two properties are exactly alike in décor and furniture layout, each exudes the warmth and comfort of a lovely vacation abode. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
When you stay in our property, you’ll find yourself with lots to do, particularly if you like the outdoors. We highly recommend that you go for a hike through Le Teich Bird Reserve and see if you can spot the 300 native species. Up for a bigger adventure? Make the 30-minute drive to Landes de Gascogne Regional Natural Park. If you’re looking for something more thrilling, take the kids to the La Coccinelle amusement park. Of course, all of this time spent outside guarantees that you’ll work up an appetite. If you don’t feel like cooking, we suggest picking up pizza at Lybia Pizza. For dessert, grab some pastries from Au Sucré Salé.
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Full size fridge/freezer
- When you stroll through the Le Teich Bird Reserve, try and spot all 300 native species
- Go for a swim in the outdoor pool, which is open from early May to late September, depending on the weather
- Golfers will love to head over to Golf Blue Green Gujan and working on their game
- In the summer, if you don’t feel like making breakfast, you can order a delivery of fresh bread and pastries to your door
- Enjoy FREE Wi-Fi at the reception to communicate with your friends back home
- Wi-Fi is available in your residence for €5/day or €16/week
- Bed linen and towels are available for rent for €10/kit
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of between €42 and €112
- There is a Holiday Tax of €0.80/night, per person
- If you’re hoping to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we will do our best to accommodate you! Please note there is a pet fee of €5/night or €25/week
- Television is available for €7/night or €35/week