Studio for 3, Le Teich
Bird watchers, outdoor enthusiasts, and those seeking relaxation will all love to stay in our charming studio! Our guests enjoy convenient access to the Le Teich Bird Reserve, the La Coccinelle amusement park, and a variety of outdoor activities, including swimming, sea kayaking, canoeing, sailing, trout fishing, mountain biking and golfing. Did we mention that we’re only a short walk from the beach?
You’ll enjoy spending time in our cozy STUDIO. There is a Double sofa bed and a Twin sofa bed in the living area.
Get a fresh start to your day and lather up in the shower of our 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, bed linen and towels are available for rent upon arrival.
Tired after a walk through the beautiful Le Teich Bird Reserve? Then relax in the comfy LIVING AREA or pour yourself a glass of wine and enjoy some fresh air and the ambience of the French countryside from your terrace.
When you get hungry, cook up a meal in your KITCHEN, which features a refrigerator, a ceramic hob, a dishwasher, and a microwave. We find that home cooked meals are best enjoyed from the comfort of your terrace. In the summer, if you don’t feel like cooking breakfast, you can order fresh bread, croissants, and pastries to be delivered to your door each morning for an additional charge. If you need to get groceries, just head over to the Super U Supermarket, which is only a 10-minute drive.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities at Residence Les Rives Marines, where this apartment is conveniently located. These amenities include the heated outdoor pool in the summer, FREE Wi-Fi at the reception, and an on-site outdoor parking area. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we'll do our best to accommodate you for an additional fee. Upon arrival, you'll be asked to provide a fully-refundable damage deposit and a cleaning deposit. There is also a small daily Holiday Tax.
When you stay in our property, you’ll find yourself with lots to do, particularly if you like the outdoors. We highly recommend that you go for a hike through Le Teich Bird Reserve and see if you can spot the 300 native species. Up for a bigger adventure? Make the 30-minute drive to Landes de Gascogne Regional Natural Park. If you’re looking for something more thrilling, take the kids to the La Coccinelle amusement park. Of course, all of this time spent outside guarantees that you’ll work up an appetite. If you don’t feel like cooking, we suggest picking up pizza at Lybia Pizza. For dessert, grab some pastries from Au Sucré Salé.
WiFi (fee applies)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Detailed room description
- When you stroll through the Le Teich Bird Reserve, try and spot all 300 native species
- Go for a swim in the outdoor pool, which is open and heated from early May to late September, depending on the weather
- Golfers will love to head over to Golf Blue Green Gujan and working on their game
- In the summer, if you don’t feel like making breakfast, you can order a delivery of fresh bread and pastries to your door
- Enjoy FREE Wi-Fi at the reception to communicate with your friends back home
- Bed linen and towels are available for rent for €10/kit
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of between €42 and €112
- There is a Holiday Tax of €0.80/night, per person
- If you’re hoping to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we will do our best to accommodate you! Please note there is a pet fee of €5/night or €25/week