2 Bedroom Apartment for 4 (West facing), Les Arcs
Welcome to our cozy and equipped west-facing apartment in Arc 2000! You will love the location - directly on the pistes and at the foot of the le Cabriolet gondola. In the summer, hiking and biking trails are right outside your door. Other features you'll love:
- Master Bedroom with a Double bed
- 2 Single beds in the second bedroom
- Bed linen, towels and toiletries provided for you!
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- PRIVATE Balcony or Terrace
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Access to an Indoor Heated Pool + Sauna
- Ski Storage with Boot Warmers on-site
- Indoor Parking Available
- Hotel-style front desk and reception ensure you have a stress-free stay!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Our equipped and charming west-facing apartment is located right on the pistes of Arc 2000, allowing you to easily access the best of this gorgeous area! The le Cabriolet gondola is right outside the building to bring you to the height of the peaks. During the summer, explore the surrounding area on the hiking and biking trails. At the end of the day, sit back and relax with a cup of hot chocolate in our cozy space before breathing the fresh air on the balcony or terrace!
Drift to sleep in the 2 BEDROOMS in our space. The master bedroom features a Double bed and the second bedroom contains 2 Single beds. We've got you covered with bed linen and towels INCLUDED.
Get ready in the 1 BATHROOM that is equipped to welcome guests with disabilities. An additional HALF bathroom provides ample space for everyone to get ready for a day in the mountains. We provide you with a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries. On-site laundry machines are available for an additional charge.
After skiing or hiking, retreat to our lovely LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy your favourite shows on our flat-screen cable TV or reconnect with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi. In the early evening, step out onto the Balcony or Terrace and enjoy the fresh air!
In the KITCHEN, you'll find a set of cooking hobs, a dishwasher, a fridge, a kettle, dishes, and a toaster. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite Nespresso machine. Share meals and laughs at the dining table with seating.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence La Source des Arcs, where our 45m2 apartment is conveniently located. These include on-site ski lockers with boot warmers, fitness centre access, and the on-site sauna. Dive into the lovely indoor heated pool after a great day on the pistes! Guest services are also available to ensure you have a stress-free stay, and you can rent bathrobes, raclette sets or fondue sets right on-site.
If you're travelling by car, indoor parking is available on-site for €85/week to €100/week, depending on the season and subject to availability. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €85/week for dogs, or €40/week for cats.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €500/week and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Upon your departure, enjoy the convenience of a full end of stay cleaning (except kitchen).
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is Le Savoy! Their hot chocolate is particularly delicious after a day on the pistes. Rent your ski or snowboard gear from the Skiset rental shop down the road before hitting the pistes. If you want to cook in your unit, we'd recommend picking up your groceries on the way to Les Arcs. However, a small supermarket, 8 à huit, is located a quick 5-minute drive away.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
Safe deposit box
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
Indoor pool (shared)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Enjoy having your beds made on arrival, and bed linen and towels supplied! There will be a change in linen halfway through the week
- This unit is equipped to welcome guests with disabilities!
- A cleaning kit with washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets will be provided upon your arrival
- The pool is open from 10am to 8pm every day (subject to change)
- A full end of stay cleaning is INCLUDED, except for the kitchen
- Indoor parking is available from €85 to €100 per week per car (subject to availability)
- If you'd like to bring your pet, we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €85/week for dogs or €40/week for cats
- Paid laundry services are available on-site during reception hours
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €500/week and a small daily tourist tax charged per person