Studio for 2, Les Bottières
Our cozy and equipped holiday rental has everything you could ever need during the ski vacation of a lifetime! In the winter, there are over 300km of pistes and a snowpark, so you can spend all day hitting the fresh powder. In the summer, head out on a hike in this gorgeous region, or explore the bike trails. Other features you'll love:
- Sofa bed for 2 in the living room
- Full Kitchenette
- PRIVATE Balcony or Terrace
- Indoor Pool on-site
- Access to a Sauna
- Wi-Fi Available
- Indoor + Outdoor Parking
- Ski Storage on-site
- A small lift is just 50m away! (Conditions permitting)
Escape to the mountains and stay in our cozy and equipped 24 m2 studio apartment in Les Bottières! There is something for everyone in this area, with both relaxation and adventure activities at your fingertips. In the winter, you will love the location - only 50m from a small lift to take you to the infamous pistes of the Sybelles (depending on snow levels). If there isn't enough snow, head to the lifts in La Toussuire, just 8km away. During the summer, La Toussuire is a great place to visit, boasting pedestrian chairlifts, mini-golf, spas, tennis and more.
Drift to sleep in our cozy LIVING AREA with a Single sofa bed and a pull-out bed to sleep 2. Sit back and watch your favourite French shows and movies on the TV from €7/day. If you'd like to reconnect with loved ones back home, Wi-Fi may be available in the apartment for an additional fee. At the end of the day, step out onto your Balcony or Terrace to breathe the fresh mountain air!
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental on-site for €7/bed linen kit or €7/towel kit.
Prepare meals in the KITCHEN with a coffee maker, electric hobs, a fridge, a toaster, dishwasher, microwave and a complement of dishware and utensils. Rent a raclette set on-site to enjoy a traditional meal! Share your meals at the dining table with seating.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of amenities and services at the Residence Les Terrasses de la Toussuire, where this property is conveniently located. Dive into the lovely indoor pool (open every day from 10am to 7pm) before warming up in the sauna for a charge (reservation required). In the winter, take advantage of the ski shuttle that runs if there is a lack of snow during the school holidays. Store your skis conveniently on-site and make use of the FREE Wi-Fi available in the reception area. If you're travelling with little ones, the residence is happy to provide a baby kit upon request.
We highly recommend bringing a car to get around this gorgeous area, and there is complimentary outdoor parking available on-site! Indoor parking is also available from €15/night. Let us know if you want to bring your furry best friend with you on holiday, and we'll do our best to accommodate them for a small pet fee.
Upon arrival, a small daily tourist tax per person will be collected, along with a fully-refundable €300 damage deposit. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning may be provided (except kitchen and trash) from €29 to €79.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one studio to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Whether you come in winter or summer, there is always something to do here! You will love to ski or snowboard the over 300km of pistes at the Sybelles ski resort. Rent your gear from the Skiset shop at the foot of the residence! On a rainy day, we'd recommend heading into Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne, only 10km away, to visit the Musée de l'Opinel. The stunning Aiguilles d'Arves are also worth a visit during your stay. At the end of a great day, head down the road to Le Grenier for a delicious raclette.
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Dive into the lovely indoor pool, open every day from 10am to 7pm
- The sauna is available for use from 4pm to 7pm on reservation only for €5/person/20 minutes
- Make use of the convenient indoor parking for €15/day or €50/week
- Enjoy in-room Wi-Fi for €9/day or €15/week! Otherwise, there is FREE Wi-Fi in the reception
- Watch TV for €7/day or €35/week
- Rent bed linen kits for €7/kit or towel kits for €7/kit. Enjoy a kit of both for €10
- Let us know if you want to bring your furry best friend with you on holiday, and we'll do our best to accommodate them for €10/night or €50/week
- If you don't feel like cleaning up, an end of stay cleaning (except trash and kitchen) can be provided from €29-€79
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one studio to the next, but all are finished to a great standard!
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person and a fully-refundable €300 damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival