Chalet Individual for 8, Les Contamines Montjoie
Explore the Contamines-Montjoie area at our warm stand-alone chalet! Stay in our comfortable home-away-from-home chalet with family or friends. With the chalet 600m from the center of the Contamines village, you’re close to many restaurants, shops, and activities great for any age. Go skiing at the Contamines Ski Area, a quick and easy 6-minute drive from the chalet.
Drift to sleep in the 4 BEDROOMS in our chalet. Upstairs, two bedrooms each feature 2 Twin beds, and on the main floor, the third bedroom contains a Double bed. There is an additional Double sofa bed in the ground floor bedroom.
Prepare for your day in the 1 BATHROOM, with a shower, bathtub, sink and separate toilet complete with modern fixtures to make your stay feel like you’re right at home. If you are traveling light, you can rent towels and bed linens on-site for an additional charge.
Relax in the spacious and tastefully decorated LIVING AREA, complete with modern furniture and décor, including a couch and two sofa chairs. After a day filled with adventure either on the pistes on in town, enjoy a glass of wine while you gaze at the Miage glacier by the fireplace. Watch a movie on the DVD or listen to some tunes on the Hi-Fi.
The fully-equipped KITCHEN includes all the basic necessities for a short or long stay: a microwave, full-sized fridge, four gas burners, electric stove, dishwasher, blender, raclette, fondue set, and coffee maker. Head over to the Supermarket Sherpa nearby to load up on groceries or snacks to enjoy day or night. A quaint dining area that fits eight people is located near the open concept kitchen, or sit at the stools at the counter, perfect for big groups or family.
You will love to stay at the Chalet Champelet during your stay, and we recommend bringing a car to get around the mountainous area. Please note that a fully-refundable damage deposit and a tourist tax will be collected upon arrival. Also, note there is Wi-Fi on the premises (please ask upon booking). Note also that there is an end of stay cleaning and bath and bed linens for an extra charge. If requested, there is a baby cot rental fee (cot, chair, and complete baby kit).
Located 600m from the center of Contamines village, easily spend the day skiing, shopping, or tempting your taste buds at the many restaurants and bars close by, before returning to the privacy of the chalet for the evening. Back at your cozy chalet, enjoy the Miage glacier view and the comfy beds. Keep the kids entertained at the Amusement Park, E.S.C.A.L., a 2-minute drive, or venture down the road to take lessons at the Horse Riding School, Hubert Emmanuel. Take a last stop at the Supermarket Sherpa to stock up on groceries before you head back to your private stand-alone chalet.
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Full size fridge/freezer
Detailed room description
- Ski the nearby pistes at the Contamines Ski Area, not far from the chalet
- This 3-storey chalet is perfect for both entertaining and quiet time, with multiple bedrooms, living space, and cozy nooks
- Wash your clothes in the laundry room complete with washer and dryer
- If you are traveling light, you can rent towels and bed linens on-site for an additional charge
- FREE outdoor parking on-site
- Wi-Fi is available on the premises (please ask upon booking)
- Bed Linen Rental: €17 (1 person kit) and €21 (2 person kit)
- Note that if you do not clean your property before leaving, there is a final cleaning fee of between €40 and €190, depending on the size of the property
- Upon your arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit of €200 - €500 and a tourist tax of €2.30/day/person is collected upon arrival.