Chalet Individual for 6, Les Contamines Montjoie
Welcome to your bright and roomy Chalet in Contamines Montjoie! Only 2.5km from the village center, where you’ll find skiing and après-ski activities, such as excellent restaurants, pubs, and cafes. Spend the day in the Mont Joly area, for a day hike, mountain bike, or skiing in the winter. Other features you'll love:
- Master bedroom with a Double bed and Balcony access
- 2 Twin beds in the second bedroom, with Balcony access
- Third bedroom with a Double bed
- Fully-equipped Kitchen, with microwave, dishwasher, fridge, 4 hotplates
- Fireplace in living area
- Dining/kitchen area exits to terrace
Explore our spacious individual chalet surrounded by mountains in Les Contamines Montjoie! Located 2.5km from the Contamines Ski Area, skiers of all levels will enjoy the pistes. Surrounded by the Mont Joly mountain range, there is no lack of activities. In the summer months, hike, mountain bike or take the Mont d’Arbois gondola to get a beautiful view of the mountains.
There are 3 BEDROOMS in our chalet. The master bedroom features a Double bed and private balcony access, and the second bedroom contains 2 Twin beds, also with private Balcony access. The third bedroom contains a Double bed.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM with a shower, bathtub, and sink. A separate toilet room is available for guests. If you are traveling light, you can rent towels and bed linens on-site for an additional charge.
Unwind in the cozy LIVING AREA with a wood fireplace, comfy furniture, with a terrace to take in the fresh mountain air. After a fantastic day, get comfortable on the couch and watch some TV before you head to sleep. Or, at the end of an active day, return to your 592 sq.ft. space for a home cooked meal or some relaxation by the fireplace.
Prepare meals in the full KITCHEN that includes hotplates, a microwave, fridge, and a dishwasher for easy clean-up. Sit down to eat at the dining table with seating for the family or a group of friends. Head over to the Supermarket Carrefour Montagne, a 6-minute drive, to pick up grocery items to prepare an occasional meal in the kitchen.
The convenient ski storage in the lovely Chalet Goh makes it easy to bring your skis with you! If you need to rent skis or other sporting gear, head to the nearby ski shop, Alley-Oop. We recommend bringing a car to get around the mountainous area, so take advantage of the complimentary outdoor parking space at the chalet.
Please note that upon your arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit and a small daily tourist tax will be collected. There is no Wi-Fi on the premises but there are some cafes nearby where there is an Internet connection. You can also rent a Wi-Fi mini-box for €39/week or €7/day. Guests are expected to clean their accommodations prior to leaving or a charge will apply.
Surrounded by a beautiful mountain range, the chalet is only 2.5km from the village center, where there is access to Contamines Ski Area and many restaurants, bars, and cafes. Grab some basic food items at the Supermarket Carrefour Montagne, a 6-min drive from the chalet. Head to the Sporting Goods store, Sport 2000 J.B. Sports or the Alley-Oop ski shop, to buy or rent last-minute gear for your stay. Hungry? Drive to a variety of authentic French restaurants or visit Brasserie Bérangère (6-min drive) for some beer and pub food. We highly recommend the pizza restaurant, La Fringale, to take-out or sit in.
Fireplace (wood burning)
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Full size fridge/freezer
- A 2.5 km (8-min) drive to Contamines village center-access to many restaurants and cafes
- A ski locker in the chalet makes your ski outings easier for everyone
- FREE outdoor parking on-site
- Supermarket Carrefour Montagne is a quick drive away
- Head to Alley-Oop ski shop to rent some skis for the day
- Eat pizza at La Fringale or for authentic French cuisine choose Le Husky
- Mini Wi-Fi box rental fees: 39€/week and 7€ /day
- Note that if you do not clean your property before leaving, there is a final cleaning fee of between €40 and €190, depending on the size of the property
- If you are travelling light, you can rent bed linen kits for €17/person and €21/2 people, and bath kits for €9
- Upon your arrival, there is a fully-refundable damage deposit of €200 - €500 and a tourist tax of €2.30/day/person is collected