1 Bedroom for 6, Les Contamines Montjoie
Welcome to your ideally located studio in Contamines Montjoie! For downhill or cross-country skiers, it's a short drive to the ski lifts. Pick up some ski gear or warm clothes from the nearby ski shop. In the warmer months, head over to the hiking trails at the Mont Joly area and enjoy the beautiful mountain range.
- Bedroom with a Twin over Double Bunk bed
- 2 Double sofa beds in the living room, separated by a screen
- Kitchenette with electric hobs, fridge, microwave, dishwasher
- PRIVATE Balcony - breathe the fresh mountain air
- Convenient Ski and bike storage in the unit
- Only 1.4km to the center of the village - experience a mix of restaurants and cafes!
- 400m to the lifts!
Explore your cozy second-floor retreat in Les Contamines Montjoie! Located 400m from the ski lifts at the Contamines ski area, beginners to advanced skiers will enjoy the pistes. Relax in the summer months while visiting the nature reserves and trails with amazing mountain views. Discover the alpine heritage at the Contamines village centre, a 5-minute drive from the building. At the end of an adventurous day, return to your 335 sq.ft. space for some R&R before you head out to eat. We highly recommend you try some authentic French cuisine, such as L'O à La Bouche, a minute down the street from your unit.
There is a 1 BEDROOM with a Twin over Double Bunk bed. In the living area, there are 2 Double sofa beds separated from the main area by a screen. If you are travelling light, you can rent towels and bed linens on-site for an additional charge.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM with a bathtub, sink, and toilet. The unit has a separate toilet to make it easy for a whole group to get ready for the day!
Unwind in the cozy LIVING AREA and get comfortable on the couch while you watch some TV before you head to sleep. The convenient ski storage and bike storage is available right on-site, so you’ll be set to go in the morning!
Prepare meals in the full KITCHEN that includes four hotplates, fridge, microwave, fridge, and dishwasher. Enjoy your food at the dining table with seating for 6. Head over to the Sherpa Supermarket, a short walk to the studio to pick up some grocery items to prepare an occasional meal in the kitchen.
A bright south facing BALCONY is a great place to drink your morning coffee or tea or have a bite to eat before you head to town or to the mountains.
We think you'll love to stay in the Cimes D'Or during your time in Les Contamines Montjoie! We recommend bringing a car to get around the mountainous area, so take advantage of our complimentary outdoor parking space on-site.
Please note that upon your arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit and a daily tourist tax will be collected. There is no Wi-Fi on the premises but there are some cafes nearby where there is an Internet connection. You can also rent a Wi-Fi mini-box for €39/week or €7/day. Guests are expected to clean their accommodations prior to leaving.
Close to the Les Contamines village center, it's easy to head into town to eat or shop at the various restaurant, bars, and cafes. For sports enthusiasts, grab your skis or bike from the on-site unit and head out for an adventurous day in the mountains. Grab some basic food items at the Supermarket Carrefour Montagne, a 2-min drive from the building. If you need to rent skis or other winter gear, head over to the ski shop- Ski Tout Schuss, a short drive from the building. For cross-country skiing, drive 6-minutes to the Recreation Center, Foyer de Ski de Fond, to choose from a variety of trails for every ski level.
Bike storage (bring a lock)
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Full size fridge/freezer
- A close drive (400m) to the pistes for downhill skiing
- Leave your car and take the shuttle bus, 200m from the unit, to the pistes or city center
- This building is 1.4km to the village center to explore the many restaurants and shops
- A short drive to the ski shop, Ski Tout Schuss, to pick up some gear and rent skis
- Rent a mini Wi-Fi box for €39/week or €7/day
- If you are travelling light, you can rent bed linen kits for €17/person and €21/2 people, and bath kits for €9
- Note that if you do not clean your property before leaving, there is a final cleaning fee of between €40 and €190, depending on the size of the property
- Upon your arrival, a damage deposit of €200 - €500 and a tourist tax of €2.30/day/person is collected